Post your Christmas tree pics!

angel-too

Your tree is gorgeous! I haven't really thought too much of the revolving Christmas trees, but the way it makes everything sparkle makes me want to go out and get one. :) I'll post a pic of ours later... I think we may string popcorn... no, ours won't look like a showroom Christmas tree. lol

Thanks everyone for looking! Alot of ppl think they wouldnt like the revolving, but it is

ever so slow...when you walk by dont even notice it until you stare at it. It is sooooo

soothing, brings me so much peace and joy to look at it. Its alot of work, but worth it.

All the hustle and bustle, stress the holidays bring, sometimes when I walk by I just stop

to take it in. Makes me very happy.

Beautiful tree. I have a revolving stand but doesn't seem to work with my new prelit. Every time I go to plug it in the lights go out. DOn't want to short it so I gave up for this year. I will probably put it on the other tree next year.

http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e373/4gr8girls/Hedgesfamily08131.jpg

So quick story. I had gotten rid of most of my Christmas lights knowing I couldn't use them here. Well, I went to buy some and they were all between $18-30. I couldn't justify that so I took the icicle lights that we had and plugged them into the transformer. That's why the strands are all white...lol! I also have a lot more presents now. I need to take a new pic.