*** 2008 Holiday Exchange ***

eve

no the ss and ornament exchanges you only send to one person

the card and cookie you send to everyone

does that help?

*whew* yep that helps. I started counting all those people signed up, and multiplying that by the $5 minimum. I was gettin a little nervous wondering what I had gotten myself in to.

Thanks for the info!!

*whew* yep that helps. I started counting all those people signed up, and multiplying that by the $5 minimum. I was gettin a little nervous wondering what I had gotten myself in to.

Thanks for the info!!

lol:eyepoppin:eyepoppin:eyepoppin:eyepoppin

i would go nuts on that one

hey there i would love to join the card exchange again this year, i will send you my address as soon as i get home later this evening. it was so much fun getting cards from all over.

and i just have to say yesterday while i was at target they got a hole bunch of christmas stuff.

hey there i would love to join the card exchange again this year, i will send you my address as soon as i get home later this evening. it was so much fun getting cards from all over.

and i just have to say yesterday while i was at target they got a hole bunch of christmas stuff.

your kidding?:eek:

its not even Halloween

at my store we have a ton of christmas merchandise - enough to fill 3 aisles. as far as halloween, i can fit it all in a 2'x4' space. Thanksgiving merch is about 1/3 the size of the Christmas merch.

I don't know about target and the other stores - but I know that our company is focusing more on the winter holidays and on angels (no idea on that one).

on a sidenote, i don't know who i'm shopping for yet - but i've already started. I can't help myself. I'm itching to find out who I'm shopping for though!! Are we allowed to package our things in gift wrap before we put them in the box to ship?

Edited by samisma

at my store (beall's) we have a ton of christmas merchandise - enough to fill 3 aisles. as far as halloween, i can fit it all in a 2'x4' space. Thanksgiving merch is about 1/3 the size of the Christmas merch.

I don't know about target and the other stores - but I know that our company is focusing more on the winter holidays and on angels (no idea on that one).

on a sidenote, i don't know who i'm shopping for yet - but i've already started. I can't help myself. I'm itching to find out who I'm shopping for though!! Are we allowed to package our things in gift wrap before we put them in the box to ship?

yep you can wrap things IF you want. i always do