$2 pajamas at KMART!!!! Also 50% off clearance clothes!

katiesmommy01

Went yesterday. Clearance children's clothing and purses $2.99. Children's clearance coats $5.99. Clearance adults $3.99. Winter purses $3.99. Winter hats, gloves, scarves $.99.

I bought a bathrobe for $3.99. Nice and fluffy. Tempted to go back to get more for gifts :)

Went yesterday. Clearance children's clothing and purses $2.99. Children's clearance coats $5.99. Clearance adults $3.99. Winter purses $3.99. Winter hats, gloves, scarves $.99.

I bought a bathrobe for $3.99. Nice and fluffy. Tempted to go back to get more for gifts :)

I wonder if all Kmarts are doing this or if mileage varies??

all clearance items at mine are$2.99!!!!

I just stopped in today & boys jeans & camo long pants - $2.99. Winter coats $2.99. Girls jeans $2.99. Girls dresses $2.99 (I'd say they had a Christmasy tone to them) Joe Boxer PJ's $2.99. Ladies 2pc windsuits $3.99.

Found some 4T-5T Pampers Feel N' Learn training pants mega packs today for $3.89 each. These are usually $15+. They were not marked and were sitting on the shelf with the other full priced items.

They had Spiderman and Friends on them.

I hit the Kmart near me yesterday not thinking they would have anything as their sales never match the ones on here that are posted! I found a few things at 2.99 for the girls and some maternity stuff for me at 3.99 (scanned 6.00 and she gave it to me for 2.99!)! The older kids stuff had signs at the top saying 'addtional 50% off clearance' and then saw one in the adult section. They tried to say the 2.99 was half off but I knew better. I showed them the signs and they gave it to me. The lady tried to tell me 'oh, that's over'! But they did give it to me after holding the line up for several minutes! They didn't have much of a good selection left but did pick up some gymnastics body suits for the girls and the maternity capris were definitely worth the hassle! :) Not much good stuff left though! Wish I had seen this sooner! Thanks OP!

I got DH a nice jacket today (was $27.99)for $2.99 and some Color Wonder sets for my neighbors' kids for $1.50. I also bought an area rug that was $69.99 for $20.00. The stores around here have a lot of clearance stuff right now.

I went to our K-Mart this weekend and got 5 Trackmaster Thomas the Train engines (1 engine with a car plus 2 pieces of track) for $5.00 orig. $9.99 and a Thomas the Train Tidmouth Shed set (HUGE SET) clearanced out to $25.00 orig $49.99. I also found NASCAR Leapster L-Max clearanced to $18 orig 29.99 but then had a $4 coupon making it $14.

And DRUMROLL PLEASE.... the buy of the day was a Leapster Batman game on clearance for $5 orig

19.99 (?) minus the $4 coupon for a GRAND TOTAL of $1.00!! I was SO EXICTED!! I saved almost $85.00!!

Edited by raycesmommy
added info