WII Got One!

No1Slacker

well i got one for the kids in june for a graduation persent they both graduated. but my friend got one from ebay for her boys she said the one fell on the floor lol, she said just like my kids did. i love those kind of surprises it makes it so worth the trouble and money of getting it! congrats on getting one.

We got one today also. My MIL mixed up the gifts last night and my ds opened up a couple of Wii gifts - a nunchuk and game case. They were a bit confused but my dh just said - Mimi is getting old and she confused your gamecube with the Wii - LOL. She would flip her wig if she heard him say that :)

The kids are bowling right now with their Grandpa. They are having a blast!

We had one under our tree. Managed to snag it back at end of Oct. My DS was so excited, I think I actually saw a few tears (our little secret). We kept telling him how hard to find they were. He suspected we had it, but no confirmation until this morning.

He also got GH3 which was a much wanted item. However, I think he resolved himself to having to wait til Spring for that. We hid it in a long package that we took Christmas decorations out of. We asked him to help clean up and take that box out of the room. Before he picked up the box, he looked in it, only to find no decorations but a GH 3. Talk about a Happy Dance, and big hugs all around. I am so proud that we were able to hide it from him for so long. We managed to get GH 3 about a week after it came out.

We got one in Sept. but had my parents give it to our family yesterday for a family gift. Wasn't something the kids had been asking for but they haven't quit playing it yet either! We then had Santa bring the WII Play, the Remote charger and an extra nunchuk. Then my DS10 received from Santa the WII Zapper, which he loves.

I did the boxing against my DD9 and that is quite a workout. Who needs a gym membership!

We are all enjoying it and plan on renting some games during break so we can see which ones we really want to purchase.

Does anyone have the web address where I can order the remote sleeves? I remember seeing it before but have been unable to find it. TIA!

Merry WII Christmas!

I find myself hovering over my son waiting for him to lay the wii mote down.....lol. I am afraid I am going to lose many days with this thing. I see what all the fuss is about.

He was shaking so bad he could hardly get all the paper off when he saw what it was. :2tapdance I loved it. I didn't even tell my daughter I got it for him. Had it almost 2 months and had to keep it quiet. It was not easy. He had NO clue. He thought it was a PS2.:D

When i went to TRU on sat there was 5 sitting on the shelf, and i said to the guy working are they for display or they really in there, and they were in there, i already had 1 so i called the 6 ppl i knew that wanted on, so being a nice person , i walked in out of the store a few times and got 5 of them and they first 5 to call me back got them, and they all called me today to tell how happy i made the kids X-mas...