a gottadeal Christmas

suddenly_1976

I have not counted yet but mine was all big gifts this year. Oldest Ds a new computer ( black friday item) DS 2 Sony Laptop (black friday item) and Youngest 26 inchLCD Hdtv for his room ( got it the weekend after black friday ) They are getting tons of clothes, video games including Rock band I think its called , DS#2 will be getting a digital camera and photo shop for it. All i know my tree is already overflowing and christmas is 10 days away:eek: I still need to get my oldest some jeans

Every.year.I.go.overboard....and.love.it

My.kids.typically.get.around.15,but.this.year.I.bought.them.each.a.$$$$$.item.(DS/Ipod.and.DD/Nintendo.DS)and.said.I.was.gonna.keep.the.other.gifts.to.a.minimum....

HA!...they.are.at.about.20.each...But.I.still.spent.about.the.same.as.usual

-----------------------

Don't.mind.the.dots.after.ever.word...my.spacebar.is.broke

I limited to 3 each. I did order more from Amazon and then was thinking about the news and all thepeople losing homes. MY kdis have so much and get so much. Come on new MP3players digital camereas guitar hero it is crazy. Plus we have a large family . I am keeping amazon for my closet and when theydo something really special they will get one each

I havent counted yet.. I think i'll be upset when I do.

I think I had @7 each, but that was BEFORE amazon! :(

What she said, lol.

Actually, we took them out today and it honestly wasn't all that out of hand. I was reasonably happy with the piles. I just don't want tons of stuff in my house! Ds11 is awesome. All of his stuff is so small! PSP UMDs, DS game, wii games, etc. Love it! It's all wrapped and I stored it in one tiny box! Ds6 is by far the worst with all his big junk. Dd 20 months has a reasonable pile. Dd 6 months got some things more for the other kids' benefit than anything else. She has a good sized pile but I think it all adds up to around $30 thanks to Amazon. :D

No Kids,but I have bought Dh some many gifts,I stop at 20 some large and some small items,his birthday around the corner from Christmas,So I give him a little more...He's a Mad Red Sox Fan..And Ram's Fan to ,so he will be enjoying his self this holiday season..I love to spoil my baby...:)

enough that i pulled out some of the smaller things for a valentines box and easter basket! not to overboard though. i love that most of it is polly pocket and a million of them will fit in her polly trunk! and with the polly coupons it saved me lots of $$

My DD will be getting lots of polly stuff too! Those coupons went a long way this year. She is probably getting enough presents for 3 kids but I actually spent less then I normally do because of Amazon and all the great deals! :D Plus I am saving some gifts for other holidays and birthdays.

Mine got about 4 each-- 1 bigger (Zunes) and then some smaller things so the tree wouldn't look too bare. Money's not in big supply this year-- maybe next year will be better....Of course, they have more than they need anyway (LOL)-- does a kid ever think they have enough?

Not counting stockings, the 4 still at home have 7 each. DD19 and SIL19 each have 4 of their own and 3 larger gifts to share. DGD3 has 7 (But I had to do multiples in 2 different boxes for her of really small stuff that was dirt cheap). And the new DGD born on Nov 30 just has a bag of clothes mostly for the benefit of the Santa believers.

But thanks to gottadeal I spent less than usual (and I've always been a clearance shopper). Plus I got several free polly pockets that I sent for Santa to give DGD3 at her house so that they would have more and I wouldn't have went totally overboard on her.

I also have 3 kids with bdays in Jan/Feb so I have most of that shopping done as well. I was able to stay away from the Amazon toy sale.... Sheer willpower .... ok, truly it was being too busy to have time to look at it.. but I am just going to go with the willpower story.. sounds much better.

I had 7 gifts for each of them before Amazon .... NOW ... combined .. I figured this out last night, 91 "items" packaged in 53 packages. I have 3 kiddoes here ... this is just wrong wrong wrong... it's prolly a good thing that my dh is on deployment, because is he were here to see this, I think hw would kill me.

Mine will each have about 4 or 5 under the tree, plus goodies in their stockings.

My boys are only 3 and 4, so once they open a couple things, they just want to start playing, and they get so much from other people, that I try to keep it somewhat simple.

I got them each:

Those big yellow metal Tonka Dump Trucks that are about $22.00 each. And in the back of the trucks I put CARS tumbler cups and silverware for each.

Candy filled tool boxes for each.

Geo trax set for the 4 year old.

A Bike for the 3 year old.

Guess who game for the 4 year old.

Bumble Bee spinning game for the 3 year old.

I will give them new pajamas unwrapped on Christmas Eve, so that won't really seem like a present to them, but I like them to be nice and fresh for Christmas. My mom did that when I was little...

My only DD will get about 20-25 (depending on what i save from amazon)

however, becuase she is only 2, i am able to really hunt the bargains with her not asking for specifics. most items were 5-10 dollars, and her big gift was a bike at $40. i'm sure withteh next kid, or as she gets older, that number will have to drop.

Well you can call me a bad mother, I have over 25 gifts for my son(4.5yrs) and only 8 for my daughter (3yrs). :eek:

Hopefully she wont realise it. :D

Well she plays with my sons toys too so although they are boy gifts, I hope she will enjoy them too. I think she wont care for other toys once she is going to see her pink leapster lmax. she will flip out. she loves pink, and leapster lmax is pink-purple, which looks so pretty.

I guess i am trying to make myself feel less guilty.;) I should better go back to amazon and order some girl toys for her.:)

I have no idea because I haven't finished shopping. I still have to buy for their birthdays on the 26th and the 28th.

I still have to buy for my dd. I think there are 4-5 small gifts under the tree for her now. I had planned on giving her $$ but she told me that she wants something to open. So we are off this weekend window shopping. She's going to show me stuff she likes and then I'll come back and pick out some items. This way she doesn't know for sure what she's getting and they will still be a surprise.

She wants a new pocketbook, so that won't be a surprise.