TRU Weekend Sale again

asof99

Guest caminitorinaldo

i went by there this A.M. and will go back tomorrow morning for a price adjustment.

5 is such a HORRIBLE time to be out in traffic (san diego area)

or i would go later--

and they had 5 of each of the Sims games, so i wouldn't of *had* to go early--but, i was already there~

Guest caminitorinaldo

I called first thing this morning as soon as they opened and they said they never even received the plug and play hannah Montana games so I just went to Walmart and they priced matched it for the 9.99.

ERRGGG!

i just went to TRU this morning and have to go back tomorrow to price adjust.

all when i could have just run across the street (literally) and go to wallymart and price matched!!!!!

next time :tongue1:

According to my 11 yr old, the dream life game stinks. Very poor graphics and boring. You would be better getting a SIMS 2 PC game. She can design the character, have them dress up and make a house for their sim. HOURS of great play.

I will go with your suggestion. I know she loves SIMS. Thank you!!!!!!

I tried to price match at Walmart and they told me "no, we only price match on their everyday low price or on regular sale prices, not on special sales like their two day ad" I asked for the policy in writing...they didn't have it. I just shook my head (my husband said I pouted) and walked away. Yet another reason for ME not to like Walmart. I wanted to print out this tread and say" see...look at all the other Walmart's that price match", but decided my spoiled children had enough toys and Walmart was not going to get my $$$$millions$$$. HEHE;)

You can get a decent deal on those Sims games at EA's site, if you use paypal. (20% back, and free shipping). Not as cheap as TRU's current deal, but not bad, and they have all platforms available, not to mention many other games.

Toys r us had the paypal deal too, but go to check out and it says paypal not available grrr!

Guest caminitorinaldo

went to toys r us and got a price adjustment for the sims castaways game--i was "ready" to buy the MySims game, but they were out.

tried to price match at wallymart -- they said they would, but they DIDN'T HAVE THE GAME in stock. ARGH.