TARGET Black Friday Ad Posted!

Brad

I dont know I was kind of disapointed in it. I was hoping for a little better deals on TV's and more TV DVD's. Im also surprised they arent having any good deal on HD DVD's.

I agree, I was hoping for a deal on a tv, zune and smart cycle. I didn't see anything I will shop for at Target. I was hoping to go there instead of WM, I guess now I will have to wait and see.

There isn't really anything that caught my eye! Shoot.

Hannah Montana 3 pack dolls, but not sure if it will be worth $30. I already got the Hannah Montana concert doll that sings BEST OF BOTH WORLDS and that was only $14.99 at Target. My daughter may just get that doll and no others.

OKay, got a question.. Looking at the target ad.

There is a Trutech 19" 1080i lcd HTTV.. for $199

It says in small print, that "pc input for use as a computer

monitor".. What exactly is this? A computer monitor, or a TV?

Or is it a TV with a monitor input? (hope this isnt too confusing)

It's a TV/DVD player with pc input. Here's the link from Target.com. Specs look alright to me. I'm not familiar with the Trutech brand though.

It means that it has a VGA input to use as a computer monitor if you want to. It's a TV w/built-in DVD player and can be used as a monitor, too. Not all LCD TVs have this, but a fair number do have a VGA input, like last year's Best Buy 32" Westy LCD TV.

And, on the other hand, some computer monitors have a host of AV inputs so you can use them, alternatively, as a TV. The Westy 22" widescreen LCD monitor from BB last year had a lot of AV inputs for TV use...but it was a computer monitor first.

It's a TV/DVD player with pc input. Here's the link from Target.com. Specs look alright to me. I'm not familiar with the Trutech brand though.

I'm not familiar wit TruTech either, but one spec that really bothers me is their pathetic 90 day warranty they have on this TV and most of their other electronics. THAT one thing would make me shy away from purchasing this house brand of Target's.

I'm not familiar wit TruTech either, but one spec that really bothers me is their pathetic 90 day warranty they have on this TV and most of their other electronics. THAT one thing would make me shy away from purchasing this house brand of Target's.

I didn't even see that when I first looked at the page. :eyepoppin You had to click on the small "see more information" link to get that detail. That could definitely be a strong point against this TV.

TruTech is one of Target's "house" brands. Probably made by another company and given the private label. They had a lot of TruTech stuff in their BF ad last year - maybe someone who bought something last year can chime in on the quality.

TruTech is one of Target's "house" brands. Probably made by another company and given the private label. They had a lot of TruTech stuff in their BF ad last year - maybe someone who bought something last year can chime in on the quality.

I'd like to hear from others about this brand, too.

Myself, the price for the Westy 22" widescreen monitor gives me hopes BB will have something at least as nicely priced.....and possibly larger.

The 10" port. DVD player is a very nice price, though. Make a good present for a kid or traveler.

NO NO NO, I don't want to remain busy today :P

Usually I don't get up until 3-4 hours from now, so you all are lucky that my dog got me up in the middle of the night and I happened to check my e-mail, lol.

3-4 hours from now? LOL! I wish I could sleep that late.....

Wait until you get older......then you'll wish you could remember sleeping in until 10AM.

And we do hope you stay busy today and the next few days.....posting the likes of BB, CC, Staples, CUSA............

:)

BUT their 5 year extended warrenty really isn't that bad. I think for the Wii (priced at $250 of course) it was $30. So something under $200 would be $25, I think. Not as low as Walmart's but cheaper than electronic store warrenties. You can buy the warrenty in the electronics department.