Kroger/Highlander deals this week

Rockfordmom

My Highlander (Kroger) has a 10 for $10 (or $1 each) sale this week -

Tabasco Sauce is $1 and I had a .50 coupon that they doubled making it free

Ragu Sauces are $1 and I had some .25 and .50 off coupons that they doubled

HIllshire Farm Lunchmeats are $1 and I had a coupon for $1 off 2

I did not have coupons for these items but have seen them recently & you may want to check if you have any -

Aquafresh Toothpaste, Listerine Pocket Packs, Totinos Pizza Rolls, Hamburger Helper, Pillsbury Grands Biscuits. I know that I used my Totinos and Pillsbury Grands coupons a couple of weeks ago when another grocery store that doubles coupons had a 10/$10 sale

hope someone finds this information useful, & please post if you find any additional deals there this week

I stocked up on the Ragu, too! But I was so excited to get my favorite flavors (last time they weren't included in the sale) that I didn't think to check for coupons. STill, I'm well satisfied!

I hate when I get home and find coupon/s that I could have used for stuff that I bought.

I had a wonderful time stocking up at Kroger this morning. I purchased 8 Kraft salad dressing on sale for $1.99 for my $7.00 back deal. I had coupons from a tearpad for $1.00 off produce with the purchase of two dressings. The coupons worked with the deal. YEA!!!

Wow, just got a great deal on the Kraft buy 8 get $7 off. It applies to the Philadelphia gream cheese. On sale 10/10.00. That means I got 8 cream cheese for $1. Also candy bars 4/1.00. The cashier had coupons buy 3 get 1 free that she applied. Made them 4/75 cents.

I went to my Kroger today, which isn't really MY Kroger, since its over 30 minutes away, and they did not have one thing on my list!!! I was so sad! Some other great deals, I was hoping to get were the Bunny Bread for $1 minus the 50 cent coupon doubled=free, Rubbermaid Take alongs 50 cents a pack after coupon- I didn't even see a spot where they were supposed to be, Suave deodorant 50 cents after coupon, and John Morrell Sausage 50 cent a pack after coupon. But I was unable to get any of it:-(

I went to Kroger today got

8 Philly Cream Cheese

4 Velveeta Shells & Cheese

2 Velveeta Cheese

10 Kraft Cheese

1 French's Mustard

1 Hunt's Ketchup

1 Pace Refried Beans

- .50 coupon doubled

- .25 coupon tripled

- 2/$1 coupons

- .30 tripled

- 4/.55 coupons

Total $14.94

You can use the Buy 8 get $7 off three times per transaction

Thanks for all the information. My MIL was with me, she could not believe the deal I got.

I went to my Kroger today, which isn't really MY Kroger, since its over 30 minutes away, and they did not have one thing on my list!!! I was so sad! Some other great deals, I was hoping to get were the Bunny Bread for $1 minus the 50 cent coupon doubled=free, Rubbermaid Take alongs 50 cents a pack after coupon- I didn't even see a spot where they were supposed to be, Suave deodorant 50 cents after coupon, and John Morrell Sausage 50 cent a pack after coupon. But I was unable to get any of it:-(

The suave deodorant should be free after coupons. The 15 ct pizza rolls should also be free after coupons.

I went to Kroger today got

8 Philly Cream Cheese

4 Velveeta Shells & Cheese

2 Velveeta Cheese

10 Kraft Cheese

1 French's Mustard

1 Hunt's Ketchup

1 Pace Refried Beans

- .50 coupon doubled

- .25 coupon tripled

- 2/$1 coupons

- .30 tripled

- 4/.55 coupons

Total $14.94

You can use the Buy 8 get $7 off three times per transaction

Thanks for all the information. My MIL was with me, she could not believe the deal I got.

Where is there a kroger that triples?!?! Mine only doubles :eyepoppin

I finally got the Cream Cheese deal that everyone has been talking about. My Highlander/Kroger doubles up to .55 cents everyday. If you like grapefruit juice they have bottles of Ocean Spray for $1.88 and right by it was one of those coupon machines with $1 off any Ocean Spray Grapefruit flavor so they come to .88 each, it depends on if your store has it or not & if you like grapefruit juice, I do but everyone else in my house hates it.

I forgot to add - I got 2 Glade Wisp refills, they are $3.99 each (which is a high price for them IMO) but I used a coupon for buy a refill get one free from the paper a couple weeks ago and when I checked out the register printed out 2- $2 off my next order coupons for buying them

Kroger has some of thoseGlade light show refills for 1.59 each (closeout) and you can use that with the coupon for a free glade fan. Youhave to buy two of the refills to get the fan for free, but still two of those together total just one regular price refill.. I think the scent was watermelon something.

thier softsoap aloe is on sale for .99 cents this week, use the coupon from this weeks paper and get it for .29 cents a bottle.

Also lots of closeouts going on... I few i saw were

Colgate spinbrush....2.99

Suave hair products....58-62 cents a piece

VO5 hair products.....69-74 cents a piece.

etc.... Just check around and dont forget some of these can be used with coupons, thus making them extremely cheap.

They have the pepsi deal going on also. 4/10 and get two bag of fritos free....

Kroger has some of thoseGlade light show refills for 1.59 each (closeout) and you can use that with the coupon for a free glade fan. Youhave to buy two of the refills to get the fan for free, but still two of those together total just one regular price refill.. I think the scent was watermelon something.

thier softsoap aloe is on sale for .99 cents this week, use the coupon from this weeks paper and get it for .29 cents a bottle.

Also lots of closeouts going on... I few i saw were

Colgate spinbrush....2.99

Suave hair products....58-62 cents a piece

VO5 hair products.....69-74 cents a piece.

etc.... Just check around and dont forget some of these can be used with coupons, thus making them extremely cheap.

They have the pepsi deal going on also. 4/10 and get two bag of fritos free....

Is there a coupon or something for the pepsi/frito deal?

Ahh, well look for the display and you will find the coupon then, I have not gotten the deal yet so thank you Rockfordmom for that tip. I went last night and saw the deal but didnt get it yet. Does the coke zero cherry taste good?????? DH and I love coke zero but we havent tried the cherry yet.

Ahh, well look for the display and you will find the coupon then, I have not gotten the deal yet so thank you Rockfordmom for that tip. I went last night and saw the deal but didnt get it yet. Does the coke zero cherry taste good?????? DH and I love coke zero but we havent tried the cherry yet.

I love the Coke Zero Cherry, however it has a lot of cherry flavor.

I have a question does anybody know if you can freeze creamcheese? kroger is having the same deal on the creamcheese this week and i already have so much in my fridge:smirk: i was just wondering if anybody freezes it?

I read somewhere that you can freeze it only if you are planning on using it for soups. Freezing it changes the texture.