Kroger/Highlander deals this week

Rockfordmom

I read somewhere that you can freeze it only if you are planning on using it for soups. Freezing it changes the texture.

That is correct. Its not wise to freeze cream cheese. Why or why could this deal not come around thanksgiving time for my pumpkin cheesecakes. Sheesh I like cream cheese but not that much of it. ha ha

You don't need a coupon for the Pepsi/Fritos deal .. just use your Kroger plus card.

Plus don't forget the Pepsi & Frito Lay promo. With the 4 packs of Pepsi, getting the 2 packs of Fritos for free you only have to buy one more chip item to get the deal - plus Lays chips are BOGO this week. The coupon for the Pepsi promo was on most of the fridge packs I got. You don't get cash back .. just coupons.

From the Kraft website:

Can I freeze cream cheese?

We do not recommend freezing cheese that will be used for spreading due to a possible change in its texture; it may become curdled in appearance and have a crumbly texture. Regular brick cream cheese can be frozen up to 2 months for use as an ingredient in recipes.

How long can I keep cream cheese in my refrigerator?

Under normal refrigerator conditions of 40 degrees at all times, an unopened package of cream cheese is good 1 month past the Best When Purchased By date on the carton. Once opened cream cheese should be used within 10 days.

From the Kraft website:

Thanks!

The Kroger ad that I got today for the sale that starts tomorrow has the buy 4 12-packs of Pepsi/$11 and get 2 free bags of Fritos instantly, no coupon needed. The coupons that I saw must have been for something else, like I said I didn't check it out. I may get some now if the tea is included.

I got a stupid question does kroger double .50 cent coupons?

Mine here does, but I don't think that they all do by what others have posted, I think they double to .55 here. They used to have special weeks where they tripled coupons or double to $1 but I haven't seen that in over a year.