Sears Kid Advantage Program (replaces worn/torn clothes free for kids)

Hey parents I just came across this and didn't even know about it so I thought I would share my new information.:D

Sears has a kid advantage program. If your child wears or tears out their clothes bought at Sears before they outgrow them they replace them for free, as long as it's the same size and they can replace it with the same brand and similar price.

I used this program years ago until my kids got too big and had to wear mens sizes. Just remember to save your reciepts, unless you use their store brand Canyon River Blues. This is a great program, especially since the knees on boys jeans seem to wear out really fast!

found this, it explains it

http://www.sears.ca/gp/browse.html/103-8559350-5685462?ie=UTF8&node=16397051&no=15858271&searsBrand=core&me=A10FHFRJZ0GJG3

Our KidVantage® Wearout Warranty is simple:

it covers all children's apparel and footwear as long as the child for whom you bought the item continues to wear the size

if the item wears out, Sears will, at its option, either repair or replace it with the identical item in the same size, or if it's unavailable, a similar item of equal value in the same size

it covers children's sizes from infants' up to 18 in apparel, and up to senior kids' size 6 in footwear, with proof of purchase

all replacements or repairs can be handled through your nearest Sears Catalogue location

The KidVantage® Wearout Warranty does not apply to:

hosiery and underwear

any item sold at any Sears Outlet store or online at Sears Outlet web site

PRICE GUARANTEE

Sears will not be undersold on any Children's Fashions, Footwear or Nursery items. We will match any competitor's price on an identical item. Excludes all items in our Outlet stores or online at Sears Outlet site.

• 3 weeks later...