Kohl's tips and deals - New clearance 2/12 and 2/13

Guest RealLivePrinces

Thanks, RealLivePrinces. You gotta love those Associate Shop Days! The best is when you also have a MVP Pick A Day to combine with Associate Shop Day!

Is there any DoorBuster on Wed, 12/13, such as the Digital Video Recorder that is on sale today at 3pm for $98.99. I am debating whether to purchase it today with my 10% discount which will just about cover the tax but then I will get Kohl's Cash with the purchase which could equate to about 30% off.

I was looking at online reviews for the DXG Digital Video Recorder and they are not that great. I work in CS and I haven't seen any returned but then we don't sell them that often. The biggest negative about the Video Recorder is the battery life.

Anyone wish to comment on these video recorders. It would be for my 21 year old daughter in college to have as a fun thing.

Again, thanks.

Guest RealLivePrinces

If there are doorbusters, they're not in the ad for our shop days. :(

I don't have the ad for after Christmas yet, I doubt it's been sent.

Guest RealLivePrinces

Do you know if or when they will be doing another $10 GC for every $50 you spend

Today is the last day to pick those up. Redeeming starts tomorrow.

Also until 2pm, there's an additional 10% all massagers already 10-50% off.

Just got back from Kohl's. Got a jacket that would have ordinarily cost me $140 for only $49. That $140 amount might have been a bit marked up to start with, but still, $49 for a good jacket, I'm pretty happy with that.

Thanks again RealLivePrinces for the advance look at the flyer so I could determine that it was better to hold off until this weekend.

I wonder if we got the same jacket. I got a jacket this morning regularly $140 for $49 and anything similar I have seen has run from $80-$90 and up. I was going to get a robe on Black Friday but didn't take the time and today they were $8 cheaper.

Guest RealLivePrinces
I now have the ad for Dec. 19th and 20th, if anyone is interested. :) This ad is during the use-your-Kohl's-charge and save 15% event.

RealLivePrinces,

I found a Lightning McQueen Ride on for my 3 yr old son and the Kohls rep told me she could hold it for 24 hours....do you know of any coupons I can use toward the purchase tonight? the Price is 199.00 Gulp.... :/ please help:confused:

RealLivePrinces, I bought a set of Sonoma flannel sheets the day on BF for $19.99, (originally $80, or something like that), and I absolutely LOVE them, and I'm wondering if they will be on sale at that price again either before Christmas or the day after? I want to get a back-up set.

Thanks!

Guest RealLivePrinces

They'll be 60% with an additional 10% during Power Hours this weekend (and during the Use Your Kohl's Charge event, so additional 15% there). So far, that's your best bet.

Dyson vacs will also be on sale this weekend.

Guest RealLivePrinces
Ha. No. Last year, Kohl's was trying to get rid of them. This year, we expanded our fragrance department so my understanding is that they're here to stay.

RealLive Princess - thanks for the info. I have learned a thing or two. Ok here's my question and I'm glad I'm able to ask here first before going to Kohl's.

I bought DH a pair of pants early Sept and they did not fit. Yeah I know I should have returned it asap but of course they are in a bag inside my trunk. Can I still return them for equal price pair of pants (white for white)? They were on sale and I do have the original receipt. I just do not know if the time has gone by too long Please advise. Thanks

maritza68 - with a receipt, you can return something to Kohl's indefinitely. There is absolutely no time limit.

LSoldevila - the next time the lady in CS is a crab, please ask to speak to a manager. As long as you have a receipt, a return is a simple transaction in CS.

maritza68 - since you purchased the pants in early September, they may not have the size you want now or, if they do, they could be yellow ticketed which would mean they would cost you less than you paid back in September to repurchase. With a receipt, you can have your purchase amount returned to your original form of tender or you can ask for a KMRC which is Kohl's Merchandise Return Credit. Either way, you can then go look for the same pants and, if they are still in the store, you will most likely be getting them for less than you paid for them on sale back in early September.

Hi, I have a question on Kohls Cash vouchers. I ordered on line last week and hve not rec them in the mail yet. What happens if you don't get them in time before they expire? I really dont like the idea if they arrive next week I have to fight the mall to use them before Wednesday. Thanks!

Guest RealLivePrinces
Hmmm. The computer will not allow us to honor KC past the deadline. In your case, of course, that's not your fault. I'd email customer service and ask what's up.

Guest RealLivePrinces

FYI: ALL women's robes will be marked down to $19.99 on 12/19 (during the Kohl's charge event) and 12/22.

There is NOT a senior day this week.

2 day sale this week is Today and Wednesday!

50% off Little Tykes and Fisher Price toys

30-55% off Entire stock Watches

25-60% off Trend gifts and gadgets

10-40% off Entire stock Kitchen Aid stand mixers

50-60% off Winter Outerwear

40-60% Entire Stock Cold-Weather Accessories

60% off Entire Stock Fine Jewelry

40-70% off Entire Stock Bath & Body & Beauty gift sets

Guest RealLivePrinces
That I'm not sure about. Some things in the store only go on sale when the vendor okays it. (Napier and 1928 jewelry, jockey, etc). I think Hallmark is also like that. The answer is probably, but I can't promise it.