Christmas Already? TSO Tickets go on sale this week!

psiu

I just talked to a guy yesterday that buys 5 floor seats each year. They take one other couple and he leaves the one seat next to him open so that he doesn't get crowded in by someone during the whole show. :lmao: I don't think that would be worth the $50 to me.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I received my tickets for the Jacksonville show earlier this week!

And, I found a good size seating chart of the Jacksonville Arena. We are front center section, seven rows back. Woo-hoo!!!

Awesome seats! I was excited to get ours 5 rows back this year. I've never even been in the front section before. :yelclap:

I'm glad they come to our area at the end of their tour. I don't know how much I'd enjoy seeing them before Thanksgiving.

Due to the cook-off I competed in, I've been AFK since Saturday. We saw TSO at the Jacksonville show Sunday night. Absolutely awesome!

However, I understand there are two touring groups, and I believe I've now seen both. I don't know if the show we saw last year was slightly better because it was a different group, because it was the week before Chr-stmas, because it was at Madison Square Garden (their home city), or because it was the first time we ever saw them. But, we do feel last year's performance was slightly better, both in the band members performance and in the male and female vocalists.

We also enjoyed the narrator last year better. But, I am not saying this group wasn't up to snuff, and the light show and pyrotechnics were incredible.

Apparently this was the first time they ever played in Jacksonville, and I think maybe 10% of the audience had seen them before. So, most of the audience had never seen them before, and the band had to really work the crowd in the beginning. But, after a pause in a guitar solo, when I screamed out "Play It!" which garnered a look in my direction, the audience loosened up quite a bit and we had fun.

I was looking forward to being snowed on, since we were down front, but only one side worked, and it wasn't my side of the center aisle. :gdcry:

My parents saw them last night in Fort Wayne, IN. They said it was amazing! My dad didn't know what to expect and he was totally blown away by them. I was able to snag them 2nd row center seats. My dad said he sat beside a man who sees them quite often and filled my dad in.

This was my Christmas present to them and they thoroughly enjoyed it. Hooray!

Oh, I forgot to mention that at the end of the show one of the guys on stage gave his guitar to someone in the audience. They were also tossing guitar picks. My dad caught one.

:yup:

A young boy, about 10 years old, got the guitar at our show. We were behind him in the line to meet and greet after the show. So kewl that they do that!

• 2 weeks later...