Walmart Black Friday Event #2 (11/11 to 11/15)

Brad

It took a minute but I got 2 of the 55. I was on and like I know they could not have sold out of the TV in 1 minute. I had to wait for the 8pm run and was able to get them at my local store. I did not even have the option for pick up at that store until 8pm, which I knew they had 200 ( as I counted them the night before ) 

Any chance tonight's sale will include items from the first 3 pages that sold out within seconds???  Still trying to get that darn teal chrome book! 

Im thinking they will as my store is loaded with stuff that was in the first few days or they could have a full release of everything on BF

• Like 1

Alright!! Scored the $199 iPhone SE, $13 128gb microsd card & $14 UV phone sanitizer about 13 minutes early!

I don't know if this works for everyone but add your items to a list and then refresh it and the add to cart buttons seem to show up there before the item pages.

Edited by daftande

I got my email that my Holiday Deals order from Wednesday night were ready for pickup.  So,  being me, I couldn’t not go to Walmart to pick that up and not go in the store.  LOL.  Seven hours after the sale began today, this store had a ton of stuff left.  Kid’s PJ’s looked untouched.  Lots of the Rubbermaid containers and the meal prep containers.  Lots of TV’s and the cell phone accessories.  For my tastes the movie selection was pitiful. I know there wasn’t a lot of new movies put out this year but still.  I was able to get the Rise of Skywalker 4K.  I picked up a box of the meal prep containers and a box of the electronic wipes as well and that’s it.  Pretty lackluster for me at Walmart this year.  

Edited by HanShotFirst

My mom hit one of our local Walmarts to get the Scoob movie for the boys.  She said she didn’t see any 3.96 movies, but they did have a couple of boxes of the ones that were 7.96, so that’s what we got.  She said it didn’t seem like a big selection, but the store was jam-packed with people. I thought we were supposed to avoid that this year.   :worried:  Our governor is going to shut us down again for sure if we don’t get any better at this. 

• Like 1

My mom hit one of our local Walmarts to get the Scoob movie for the boys.  She said she didn’t see any 3.96 movies, but they did have a couple of boxes of the ones that were 7.96, so that’s what we got.  She said it didn’t seem like a big selection, but the store was jam-packed with people. I thought we were supposed to avoid that this year.   :worried:  Our governor is going to shut us down again for sure if we don’t get any better at this. 

I got one 3.96 movie but I didn’t see very many either.  There were only 2 rather small cardboard display things as opposed to the many there usually is.  Honestly it reminded me of how they would consolidate the leftovers 2 days after the Thursday rush in years past. 

• Like 1

Any chance tonight's sale will include items from the first 3 pages that sold out within seconds??? Still trying to get that darn teal chrome book!

I think it’s back!

https://www.walmart.com/ip/seort/984743341?irgwc=1&sourceid=imp_xoUUg52VTxyLToXwUx0Mo36FUkEzBAVAExVIUM0&veh=aff&wmlspartner=imp_10912&clickid=xoUUg52VTxyLToXwUx0Mo36FUkEzBAVAExVIUM0&sharedid=!

Also can confirm that "The Good Dinosaur" DVD/Blu-Ray is also $9.96. Spies in Disguise was $9.96, got both.

Others got: Frozen and Paw Patrol books (both were $5 for last week, still had plenty), Paw Patrol 3-pack DVD, Trolls World Tour, Onward DVD/Blu-Ray (DVD was $3 more), Coco Blu-Ray/DVD, and Scoob!

A couple of Popsockets for the phone, and a dog squeaky toy.

So 7 movies, 2 books, 2 popsockets, and a dog toy (our sister likes to attack us with them lol)

I actually got up at 315am to get in line for a new samsung for the hubby. I was 3rd in line and I made sure folks in front and behind me were distanced. #1 was after an apple, #2 wanted thermal underwear, lol. Not nearly a black friday crowd! Got my appt for the phone no prob. Went home, then came back for the 1st appt at 10am. Also picked up the otterbox case, a pr of pajamas for my grans and the rubbermaid containers for $6.75 with my $500 giftcard. That was pretty much it. I ran back later to pick up a couple of things for my sister who was out of town. There was no big crowd, no tearing pallets open, there was still a lot of some of the sale items available at 6pm...although I did see a lady in the parking lot trying to stuff 2 of the big tvs in her tiny sedan-hilarious!!! I don't think they're going to work when she gets them home, lol.