Anyone else looking for a Cricut this BF?

Peppermint

I lucked up a few weeks ago and got the Explore Air 2 (one on sale at Amazon) for $139.00 at Walmart. The mint and denim colors were on clearance. I love it!! And it was an absolute steal at that price! I feel like they may have been $199 last year on Black Friday. Edited by tyreejames
  • Like 1

I lucked up a few weeks ago and got the Explore Air 2 (one on sale at Amazon) for $139.00 at Walmart. The mint and denim colors were on clearance. I love it!! And it was an absolute steal at that price! I feel like they may have been $199 last year on Black Friday.

Yes some Walmart’s had that price. I’m jealous!

Anyone else looking for a cricut this BF? Amazon has it on sale for $199. I’m wondering if I should just get it. I don’t know if they’ve ever been lower.

Michael’s has one on sale this week for $199. So I wonder if they will be cheaper this year?

The Explore Air 2 often goes on sale for 199.  If we get the Joann's or Michael's ad soon and they aren't any lower, go ahead and get it now.  However, one or the other will sometimes have bundles on BF.

I love my Cricuts.  I've had an Air for 4 years and got the Maker this summer.  They're amazing!

• Like 1

I was just looking in the Joann flyer that came today, and they have Cricut Maker bundle for $399.99. Cricut Explore Air 2 for $199.99. And Cricut Explore Air 2 Wild Rose Bundle for $229.99. The flyer says it goes Nov 10-26 and I don’t see any particular date on that page so I’m assuming that price is good the whole time. These used to go on sale on Black Friday for even cheaper, but I haven’t been in the market for one in a couple of years so I haven’t paid as much attention to the price.