Is anyone as disappointed as I am?

mgreen

I haven't seen anything in any of the ads that I'm really interested in. I've gotten better deals and started shopping now already when I see something that I think people will like, and have finished probably 3/4 of my shopping already. Idn, maybe it's because we have everything we need already.

I always wait on Walmart ad before I try to make a plan.  There is really not much here to plan for. 

I read this morning that they are going to have "check out with me associates" throughout the store.  Will cut down on the checkout lines so that's a plus.  

I don't see much in any of the ads this year. I think it is a combination of me just not needing much and the ads being a bit light on deals. 90% of the stuff seems the same as every other year. That has probably been the case for years, but I do feel rather disappointed by it anyway.

I thought for sure there would be good prices on Solo, Incredibles 2, and Christopher Robin, but unless I missed something there isn't. I nearly always buy a newer release Disney movie or two (Bluray with digital copy) for $10 on BF.

I'm glad I started buying gifts a couple of months ago and am nearly done.

At least I know I am searching the ads for things on the lists but only find a few request at prices I can pay.I did some shopping yesterday and was able to get a few things done and I have decided on a few things I'll get on BF but no WOWS!!

The ad is much shorter this year than most years and I agree with others that the same items are being put on BF sales as every year. Not sure I will be going to Wally World until later in the day. Nothing ranks in the WOW factor. 

The $300 and $400 gift cards on the phones is a good deal but I don't want to get their service plans. Does anyone know if I could still get the deal if I don't sign up for their service? 

The ad is much shorter this year than most years and I agree with others that the same items are being put on BF sales as every year. Not sure I will be going to Wally World until later in the day. Nothing ranks in the WOW factor. 

The $300 and $400 gift cards on the phones is a good deal but I don't want to get their service plans. Does anyone know if I could still get the deal if I don't sign up for their service? 

You have to activate there.  But saying that it is the same service you would get with the carrier (Sprint or Verizon)

Yeah. I saw that they were offering the Sprint activations and, in reviewing their website info as it is now, it looks like they don't normally offer that for Sprint. (Or at least I couldn't find any in the "contract phone" section when I looked the other day.) Wonder if that will have any effect on how well they handle these activations in-store during the BF sale...?