Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Not a ton, half page list but Wal-Mart and Dollar General are my main two stores.

Pioneer Woman is a quarter of my list. Decent price for the cookbooks. And if I can get the tumblers I'll split the set between a couple gift baskets I'm doing. $5 each is pretty good unless you catch them on clearance.

I'd be after a PW cookbook or two myself if I didn't already have some. 

• Like 1

I think I might jump on the Rubbermaid bandwagon this year and purchase a couple sets of containers. :)

I always get a new set or two every year...it brings me joy to toss out the old, ugly, stained ones from the year prior! (Wasteful? Yes. But I'm too OCD to care lol)

I always get a new set or two every year...it brings me joy to toss out the old, ugly, stained ones from the year prior! (Wasteful? Yes. But I'm too OCD to care lol)

My OCD husband would have a coronary if I tried to toss ours out.  May have to do it when he is watching football.  lol

I would recommend investing in a better set of pots and pans. Circulon, for example, will last you for years. And the price isn't that much higher than RR or PW (because you're paying for their name to be on there).

I love my circulon pots and pans. I actually got then in a clearance bin at Macys since they were missing a couple lids. Haven't needed those lids since I got them and couldn't be more pleased.

I love my circulon pots and pans. I actually got then in a clearance bin at Macys since they were missing a couple lids. Haven't needed those lids since I got them and couldn't be more pleased.

I bought a set of circulon a few months ago when we moved So far I have been very pleased with them

I've never heard of Circulon... I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever get new pots and pans.

But I've been using the same set for 24 years, which is my MILs Revereware that was her wedding gift 50 years ago!! And they are still pretty perfect.

My mother still uses hers too and they are every bit of 50 years old. She refuses to give them p although some of the bottoms are a bit wonky and won’t sit flat on her smooth-topped stove. I get it though. They are great pans.

• Like 1

Is anyone else interested in the farberware air fryer oven that is in the ad? I bought the air fryer that was in the ad last year and it is the same brand and pretty good so far. I am thinking about buying the oven because it is 6 qt which a lot bigger the regular air fryer I got last year. I wish I could find out more information on it though

I would recommend investing in a better set of pots and pans. Circulon, for example, will last you for years. And the price isn't that much higher than RR or PW (because you're paying for their name to be on there).

I agree.  I purchased Circulon about 5 or 6 years ago and they are still like new.  I got a good deal on them also.

• Like 1

I purchase new ones, 2-3, every year...

There are a few other things I want from this ad, as usual...the DVDs and games mainly...

Every year with the Rubbermaid. Lol. I have a bazillion of the small and none of the larger size left by Black Friday !

• Like 3

Any ideas on how they'll do the mattresses? I'd imagine that's a ticketed item you'd pay for and then go pick up around back, but don't know. We need a new one but I know if I don't grab the PW stuff first it'll all be gone.

check the store map, Ticket items are usually only the bigger TV's, ive never seen mattresses in store so that might be an online only thing

• Like 2

check the store map, Ticket items are usually only the bigger TV's, ive never seen mattresses in store so that might be an online only thing

Our store has done tickets for the super big things before and then had people go around back to pick up after paying is what I meant. Didn't realize the mattress was actually folded up into a box??? It's for sale now for $100ish and my mom saw them in store today.

Going to try for online Wednesday night though so I don't have to try and have a cart at Wal-Mart, cause that's crazy. Pretty sure I wouldn't be able to carry a mattress in a box more then ten feet, definitely not in that kind of crowd.

And thanks, I wouldn't have thought about trying for it online. :-)

Woah the $400 GC for the Apple Iphones is great. Does anyone know if you have to activate with Walmart to get the phone with GC? My son already has service that we want to keep and just port his number over to a new Iphone.

Anyone HELP please!

I did it when Sam’s gave the $300 GC for the Samsung Note. We just upgraded an existing line we had with Verizon.