Guests, please register to remove all of the banner ads on the forums. It's fast, easy and completely free!

Photo

Walmart Black Friday Ad Posted

• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 tracy0504  OFFLINE  

tracy0504

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 607 Posts
  • Member since 2013

Posted Nov 8, 2018 - 1:55 pm

I think I might jump on the Rubbermaid bandwagon this year and purchase a couple sets of containers. :)

I purchase new ones, 2-3, every year...

There are a few other things I want from this ad, as usual...the DVDs and games mainly...

#32 HanShotFirst  OFFLINE  

HanShotFirst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 852 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Nov 8, 2018 - 3:23 pm

Not a ton, half page list but Wal-Mart and Dollar General are my main two stores.

Pioneer Woman is a quarter of my list. Decent price for the cookbooks. And if I can get the tumblers I'll split the set between a couple gift baskets I'm doing. $5 each is pretty good unless you catch them on clearance.

I'd be after a PW cookbook or two myself if I didn't already have some. 

#33 MariahA  OFFLINE  

MariahA

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 222 Posts
  • Member since 2014

Posted Nov 8, 2018 - 3:28 pm

I'd be after a PW cookbook or two myself if I didn't already have some.

I actually have two of them but I want the holiday one. May get one for my dad honestly, he keeps swiping my copies!

#34 HanShotFirst  OFFLINE  

HanShotFirst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 852 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Nov 8, 2018 - 3:39 pm

Anyone have any thoughts on the Food Saver in the ad?

I've been thinking about getting one and this looks like a good starter kit.   Hopefully it will be available online.  

#35 stewarta4  OFFLINE  

stewarta4

Black Friday Fanatic

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 117 Posts
  • Member since 2014

Posted Nov 8, 2018 - 3:46 pm

I think I might jump on the Rubbermaid bandwagon this year and purchase a couple sets of containers. :)

I always get a new set or two every year...it brings me joy to toss out the old, ugly, stained ones from the year prior! (Wasteful? Yes. But I'm too OCD to care lol)

` :holiday07  :holiday04  :holiday07

#36 momlori  OFFLINE  

momlori

Reading in the mountains

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 8, 2018 - 4:19 pm

I always get a new set or two every year...it brings me joy to toss out the old, ugly, stained ones from the year prior! (Wasteful? Yes. But I'm too OCD to care lol)

My OCD husband would have a coronary if I tried to toss ours out.  May have to do it when he is watching football.  lol

#37 bluebear  OFFLINE  

bluebear

• 1,547 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 8, 2018 - 4:38 pm

Well, see, I'm the one that doesn't like to toss things out... Hence why I've never gotten any before! But I thought might try. Or give to my kids who have their own kitchen and leave my stuff like it is!

#38 Peppermint  OFFLINE  

Peppermint

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 349 Posts
  • Member since 2011

Posted Nov 8, 2018 - 4:48 pm

I’d too like more info on the iPhone activation. Anyone ever do this before? Do they sell out quick?

#39 Gurnee Al  OFFLINE  

Gurnee Al

Man's Best Friend

• 1,896 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 8, 2018 - 5:22 pm

Insanely long lines every year at my Walmart to purchase and activate phones. Good luck.  :bonk:

#40 dantegirl  OFFLINE  

dantegirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 593 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 8, 2018 - 6:17 pm

I would recommend investing in a better set of pots and pans. Circulon, for example, will last you for years. And the price isn't that much higher than RR or PW (because you're paying for their name to be on there).

I love my circulon pots and pans. I actually got then in a clearance bin at Macys since they were missing a couple lids. Haven't needed those lids since I got them and couldn't be more pleased.

#41 Elmck  OFFLINE  

Elmck

• 1,834 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 9, 2018 - 2:32 am

I love my circulon pots and pans. I actually got then in a clearance bin at Macys since they were missing a couple lids. Haven't needed those lids since I got them and couldn't be more pleased.

I bought a set of circulon a few months ago when we moved So far I have been very pleased with them

#42 bluebear  OFFLINE  

bluebear

• 1,547 Posts
  • Member since 2005

Posted Nov 9, 2018 - 5:24 am

I've never heard of Circulon... I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever get new pots and pans.
But I've been using the same set for 24 years, which is my MILs Revereware that was her wedding gift 50 years ago!! And they are still pretty perfect.

#43 Kash  OFFLINE  

Kash

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 489 Posts
  • Member since 2009

Posted Nov 9, 2018 - 5:43 am

Yay! Come on, Sam's Club!  :cheesy:

Still waiting on Menards too :)

#44 HanShotFirst  OFFLINE  

HanShotFirst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 852 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Nov 9, 2018 - 6:45 am

I've never heard of Circulon... I'll have to keep that in mind if I ever get new pots and pans.
But I've been using the same set for 24 years, which is my MILs Revereware that was her wedding gift 50 years ago!! And they are still pretty perfect.

My mother still uses hers too and they are every bit of 50 years old. She refuses to give them p although some of the bottoms are a bit wonky and won’t sit flat on her smooth-topped stove. I get it though. They are great pans.

#45 riven3d  OFFLINE  

riven3d

• 2,399 Posts
  • Member since 2007

Posted Nov 9, 2018 - 5:47 pm

found this interesting, i was viewing the ad online so i could get some details on some items and then when i went to look at movies got this

Attached Files

#46 dantegirl  OFFLINE  

dantegirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 593 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 9, 2018 - 6:05 pm

found this interesting, i was viewing the ad online so i could get some details on some items and then when i went to look at movies got this

Did you notice they keep adding items to the live BF deals? Maybe these are coming next?

#47 HanShotFirst  OFFLINE  

HanShotFirst

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 852 Posts
  • Member since 2012

Posted Nov 9, 2018 - 6:36 pm

Did you notice they keep adding items to the live BF deals? Maybe these are coming next?

I have. I would love to see the food saver added early.

#48 dantegirl  OFFLINE  

dantegirl

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 593 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 9, 2018 - 6:40 pm

I need socks for my 13yr old. I'm hoping they will take pity and throw those into the early release. Lol, definitely not a doorbuster people look for :)

#49 mommyofanangelb  OFFLINE  

mommyofanangelb

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 750 Posts
  • Member since 2006

Posted Nov 11, 2018 - 6:13 am

The pictures are not showing up on the pdf...any one else having this problem?
"Oooh fuuudge! Only I didn't say "Fudge." I said THE word, the big one, the queen-mother of dirty words, the 'F-dash-dash-dash' word! ---Ralphie

#50 vchristianman  OFFLINE  

vchristianman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 30 Posts
  • Member since 2008

Posted Nov 11, 2018 - 10:29 am

Is anyone else interested in the farberware air fryer oven that is in the ad? I bought the air fryer that was in the ad last year and it is the same brand and pretty good so far. I am thinking about buying the oven because it is 6 qt which a lot bigger the regular air fryer I got last year. I wish I could find out more information on it though

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users