Kohl's Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

Full order shipped, 2 bags and a box arrived tonight. They're ignoring the packing slips, already called to report a missing item. They said it would be 2 days to resolve, so I had it re-charged and re-sent. They will now issue the credit in 2 days. Hope it's a fluke, but I always seem to have order problems with them.

Check your orders carefully peeps. :)

Been preparing deal posts for tomorrow night. Here's a list of some of the top doorbusters and what you'll pay & get in Kohl's cash:

Haier 55" 4K Ultra HD Television - $299.99 Shipped with $90 in Kohl's Cash
Samsung 55" 4K Ultra HD Smart TV - $499.99 Shipped with $150 in Kohl's Cash
LG 49" 4K Ultra HD Smart TV - $399.99 Shipped with $120 in Kohl's Cash
Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 6-Quart - $67.99 after code TAKE15 with $15 Kohl's Cash
Sony PlayStation 4 1TB Console - $199.99 Shipped with $60 in Kohl's Cash
Xbox One S 1TB Halo Wars Bundle - $329.99 Shipped with $90 in Kohl's Cash
DJI Spark Quadcopter Drone - $399.99 Shipped with $120 in Kohl's Cash
Fitbit Blaze Smart Fitness Watch - $149.99 Shipped with $45 in Kohl's Cash
Fitbit Alta HR Fitness Tracker - $99.99 Shipped with $30 in Kohl's Cash
Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Tracker - $99.99 Shipped with $30 in Kohl's Cash
Nest Smart Learning Thermostat - $199.99 Shipped with $60 in Kohl's Cash
Nest Cam Indoor Security Camera - $149.99 Shipped with $45 in Kohl's Cash
Next Cam Outdoor Security Camera - $169.99 Shipped with $45 in Kohl's Cash
Canon EOS Rebel T6 DSLR Kit - $449.99 Shipped with $135 in Kohl's Cash

• Like 2

After reading some of these, I am really worried about ordering online from Kohls, but I really want that XBox One S for 189.99.  I am seeing several of you say that you have cancelled orders. The only difference between everyone else's price is the 45.00 Kohls cash.  Is it worth taking a risk?  And honestly Kohls is overpriced most of the time anyway, so that 45.00 in Kohls cash wouldn't go as far there as 45.00 would in another store.  If it were you, what would you do?  I've never bought anything online from Kohls during a BF sale.

After reading some of these, I am really worried about ordering online from Kohls, but I really want that XBox One S for 189.99.  I am seeing several of you say that you have cancelled orders. The only difference between everyone else's price is the 45.00 Kohls cash.  Is it worth taking a risk?  And honestly Kohls is overpriced most of the time anyway, so that 45.00 in Kohls cash wouldn't go as far there as 45.00 would in another store.  If it were you, what would you do?  I've never bought anything online from Kohls during a BF sale.

there is nothing that says that this will be even available in their sale its all a big risk until the sale starts and the order ships

• Like 1

there is nothing that says that this will be even available in their sale its all a big risk until the sale starts and the order ships

While I agree there is no way to know 100%, the very first page with the xbox one s $189 deal says "DOORBUSTERS - Shop 12:01am cst at Kohls.com...".

That is right under the xbox too, so my instinct is it will be available online but only for a very short time before it sells out.

• Like 2

While I agree there is no way to know 100%, the very first page with the xbox one s $189 deal says "DOORBUSTERS - Shop 12:01am cst at Kohls.com...".

That is right under the xbox too, so my instinct is it will be available online but only for a very short time before it sells out.

in past years the video game systems have been doorbusters and havent been available online, so i say chances are 50/50

• Like 1

That's what they've done for quite a few years now. If you have a Kohl's store nearby you can always either do in-store pickup, or order extra stuff to reach $50 and then return those extra items (but you'd lose that Kohl's Cash).