Target Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

I'll get the Stranger Things set for $10. Husband wants the box.

And probably Destiny 2.

Nobody is asking for a lot this year. I feel like we have everything already.

As for them closing and reopening... Well we would always go in there to kill time between other store openings. But it would be empty, so I'd always say it was a shame they had ro have people up all night for that. So I'm sure it's best for them. But shopping in an empty store is nice!

• Like 1

The ad says they open at 6pm, close at midnight and re-open at 6am. Did they do that last year?

That sucks, I refuse to shop on Thanksgiving and usually go out at midnight. :P

Best thing in the ad is the 20% off coupon if you spend 50 on Friday.

Ooo.. missed that cool.

the last page has the switch "bundle", is this just the console or do you think a game will be included? 

Just the console most likely.

Best thing in the ad is the 20% off coupon if you spend 50 on Friday.

They've had that offer the last few years. Only downside is the 20% off coupon usually has quite a few exclusions.

The ad says they open at 6pm, close at midnight and re-open at 6am. Did they do that last year?

No this is a first for them. But I wonder if they have the sales staggered like Walmart did in the past. I know a lot of people don't like it but it depends on what you are looking for. I want the Google Home mini and for $30 with a $10gift card it is a steal. There are a few other things to,but I am disappointed in there tv selections this year.

No they have never did the close and reopen before. I wonder if they will have staggered sales like Walmart have done in the past? I know alot of people think the ad is horrible but it depends on what you are looking for. I want the Google Home mini and for $30 with a $10 gift card for purchase you can't beat it. I am disappointed in the TV selections but maybe there will be an addendum to the ad.... Wishful thinking but it is the holidays

Disappointed in the closure midnight to 6am, as I usually shop around 4am (not a thanksgiving shopper here), but I get why they did it.  They were usually dead during that time.  Only a few things I am interested in.  I see the kids leggings for $3, but I am thinking I will be able to get them that price leading up to BF.  I thought in years past they have done a cartwheel or sale on all clothing.  

If they are going to close and re-open, they really should have added a few deals starting Friday morning. Might get people to stop in twice that way. They could always add some later, but they won't be in the printed ad if they wait.

• Like 3

Wondering if more stores are going to jump on the midnight closing and reopen. This may change our plans since I get a lot online leading up to going out Thursday night

I think more and more this will happen.  I don't see Kohls doing it since they have stores open for 24 hours a day leading up to Christmas, but BB already does the close and reopen.

Edited by m13april

The stores in the mall did, not sure if Target did too. Got locked in a store at the mall and had to use their exit even though that's not where we parked! Lol

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDEAL mobile app

When does the coupon expire?

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDEAL mobile app