Where are you going first this year on Black Friday/Thanksgiving?

Rockfordmom

Lately we've been lucky to get everything online. But will still hit Target, WalMart and Best Buy just to see what movies might be left over after the mad rush hits. Also starting a tradition of stopping by Bass Pro Shop on Thanksgiving with our toddler so he can get his picture with santa and we'll get the free picture frame they offer.
  • Like 1

probably JCP, just because they open first and give me a free $10 coupon, with the chance for more (that is if in fact the coupons are being given out at 2pm). Then we'll go to dinner as a family and then do my shopping.

Not sure what store my first purchase will be at.... ;) all depends on what I can get online.

Sent from my SM-G930V using GottaDEAL mobile app

For the first time in four years, I will NOT be first in line at Dollar General. First stop will be Walmart after Thanksgiving lunch, then home for the night unless Ace Hardware is open, will stop there if they're open. Sleep, get baby, and then to major city for Bass Pro by 8am. Followed by TRU, a stop at Einstein Brothers for breakfast and coffee, then the mall.

So Walmart first Thanksgiving night, Bass Pro first on Black Friday.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm still not sure.  I'm having to move to plan C for my big item since it wasn't in either Best Buy or Target early access sale.  :(

If I can order it online in the wee hours of the morning tomorrow then probably Walmart will be on the list first although I'm hoping to order my entire Walmart list online.  

Friday morning will definitely be Home Depot.