Secret Santa 2017 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

A question has been asked about homemade gifts. I read the question about homemade gifts on the list to be about cookies and candies, stuff like that.  But do you think it also applies to things like ceramics, or woodworkings?  Tapestries, pottery, crafty creative things?  If you said NO on the homemade gifts question, would you still be open to things like that?  Just reaching out for opinions.  FWIW, my opinion is I would LOVE to get something handmade.

• Like 1

A question has been asked about homemade gifts. I read the question about homemade gifts on the list to be about cookies and candies, stuff like that.  But do you think it also applies to things like ceramics, or woodworkings?  Tapestries, pottery, crafty creative things?  If you said NO on the homemade gifts question, would you still be open to things like that?  Just reaching out for opinions.  FWIW, my opinion is I would LOVE to get something handmade.

I also took the question to mean baked goodies.  I'm sure things non-edible would be fine.  IMHO

• Like 2

I would. I took it to mean food type items as well. Something handmade is extra special in my book. 

• Like 2

That's awesome, bethed!  Merry Early Christmas :).

I added one to the cards list. So if you are participating in that exchange, please check your messages.

To you too dude.
Merry coming Christmas  :fruitsex:
Can you send me this cards list as well?Please  :howdy:
Edited by DigitalAce

To you too dude.
Merry coming Christmas  :fruitsex:
Can you send me this cards list as well?Please  :howdy:

I'm sorry, we would really need you to have more history on the site. But please stick around and join the conversations, and we would love to have you join next year. 

I received by SS box today, and, I couldn't be happier!  It was absolutely filled with wonderful gifts (all of which I already opened).  I am a compulsive list maker and there were no less than three different calendars, boards and note pads that I can use for this, plus pumpkin latte mix, hot chocolate, socks, a soft throw, and, more!  Thank you very much to my SS, and, I wish you and your family a safe and Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas.

• Like 3

If you've posted that you've received your gift, I have linked your post to your name in the original post. I did not know I could do this last year, LOL.   SO, if someone's name is underlined in the original post, you can click on their name and go to the post showing they've received.

Please be sure to let us know when you receive your package, even if you are going to wait to open it.

To My SS 1st I want to thank you soooo much. I got my goodies today. Im hurting inside because I WANT TO OPEN but i also want to WAIT. Lol ill prolly open it like 2 hrs from now. Thank you SS for sending my gift early. For going out there & thinkin of me when we live in a busy world. My package is a bit heavy which will killl me because I want to open it !!!! I dont know what to do xD lol. Ok im opening it. If my sweet SS decided to get it to me right away then that means i Must open it Right away , ill go open and post pics shortly <3
  • Like 5

To my beautiful & very sweet SS. Here are my beautiful goodies. I love them alllllll. Everything is perfect. My favorite chocolates. Cozy socks for my cold feet. Super holiday appropriate Elf lip balm. Darling stationary. A beautiful deer card. Delicious fancy soap & oh a yummy candle. Thank you so much. Its almost like you knew me. Everything i got id pick it out myself. It’s perfect. As i was opening my goodies I turned on Christmas music. I had too ! You went above & beyond for me. God bless you richly this & next year. Youve made a girl in FL very very happy <3

post-197531-0-80321800-1511053096_thumb.jpeg

post-197531-0-57024500-1511053107_thumb.jpeg

• Like 7