Secret Santa 2017 Official Discussion Thread

Bopeep

I think we had several sign up last minute last year.  I hope more come in.

Here is what participation looked like the last few years:

2016 - SS 30, OE 15, Cards 12

2015 - SS 33, OE 16, Cards 11

2014 - SS 34, OE 19, Cards 12

2013 - SS 33, OE 19, Cards 13

2012 - SS 46, OE 28, Cards 21

2011 - SS 44, OE 33, Cards 27

Right now, we're sitting at 22, 10, and 6.  

• Like 2

I went back and checked all the submissions from last year, and there were 7 that were turned in 10/25 or later.  We have plenty of time :).  

One does stand out as MIA, though.  If she doesn't chime in soon I may PM her.  I hope everything is okay with her and her family.

• Like 1

Thanks, y'all! This is grand baby # 4 for me, and he is as perfect and precious as his big brothers and sister <3. Congrats to you guys, as well. Babies, babies, everywhere.

CONGRATS!!!!!! We just had twin grandsons (#s 4 & 5) Sept 9 th...they are so precious :)

• Like 3

1 more day to sign up!  I hate to think of anyone missing out. 

I know at least 1 person checked in last month to say they were looking forward to it, but I haven't heard anything.  Hoping everything is okay!

Yeah...I admit it.  I was one of the hold outs getting Mom and I signed up this year.  But we're here!!!  And we are ready to shop!  Now all we need are the good sales!!!   Happy shopping everyone!!

By the way Bopeep....It's Reinholt1sMom  (there is a1 in there)  I don't know who ReinholtsMom is,  But I definitely don't need two 87 year old mom's.  One is  enough of a handful for me!!!!  ::looking exhausted::

Edited by Reinholt1
  • Like 6

By the way Bopeep....It's Reinholt1sMom  (there is a1 in there)  I don't know who ReinholtsMom is,  But I definitely don't need two 87 year old mom's.  One is  enough of a handful for me!!!!  ::looking exhausted::

Sorry about that, I fixed it.