Window Wonderland

Jen08

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really want to get one of these - or something like it!  When we went camping for Halloween this year, several people around us had them and were projecting green lights into the trees around their campsites - it looked awesome!

Love the idea of being able to use it both for that AND at Christmas-time!

Finally got to see one of these during an early morning infomercial - and it is NEAT! I Only wonder how far-fetched it is from other infomercials and similar items we have seen in past years?!?  If it is as cool as it looks - I will be watching for "after-Christmas" sales on it an grabbing one for myself and a few for gifts! ;)

I really want to get one of these - or something like it!  When we went camping for Halloween this year, several people around us had them and were projecting green lights into the trees around their campsites - it looked awesome!

Love the idea of being able to use it both for that AND at Christmas-time!

we did that when i went camping with my son.. he puts the green lights in the trees above his site,people love it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I saw that Walmart now has them for $20 but the reviews on it are horrible. I would love for it to work as it does in the infomercial that I watched but most of the reviews said it looks nothing like it does on tv.  So disappointing. 

I saw that Walmart now has them for $20 but the reviews on it are horrible. I would love for it to work as it does in the infomercial that I watched but most of the reviews said it looks nothing like it does on tv.  So disappointing. 

It's a lot more than than this one at Walmart but try out the AtmosFX, very cool system.

ok.. before the one at walmart went on sale i bought 2 of a different brand(costed a bit more and had better reviews) one for myslef, and one for DS ..well well.. so much for better reviews.. I had it up and running and someone thought we placed a huge to facing out the window.. but it was bright enough for sure.. major downfall was no audio output .. so we either had to hard wire a speaker or just have the movie play inside.. no sound outside..(unless you live some place you can open the windows in the winter.. NOT doing that here!!lol

anyhow i now bought the disney one.. and will give the "better , more expensive " one to someone who lives in Fla.  as the disney one has an audio plug.

• Like 2