Amazon.com Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

I have usually made 15-20 orders by now. I have not placed 1 as of yet for anything from Amazon. It is making me crazy waiting for them to show me something I want to buy!

This is the 2nd year that I've not gotten much at Amazon. I've always used them for books, movies & music but this year they've had nothing.

How are people finding the deals like Beauty and The Beast (I know that deals over now but it never even showed up in my deals section)

Walmart has Beauty and the Beast blu-ray for $9.96. It is showing out of stock online right now. But you can sign up for in stock alerts so I'm sure it will be back up.

I'm about done with Amazon. I purchased a toy last week and before it even shipped the price was lower. I tried to get them to do a price adjustment and was told they don't do that. Umm since when??? They have always done that for me in the past. And the prime two day shipping is a joke lately.

Walmart has Beauty and the Beast blu-ray for $9.96. It is showing out of stock online right now. But you can sign up for in stock alerts so I'm sure it will be back up.

I was just using it as an example seems there's dvd deals happening that aren't listed in the deal area Edited by Tigger97498

I am on a tight budget shopping for my niece and nephew who have had a really bad year being taken from their parents. I could really use the gift card to help spoil them for Christmas as the people they are with right now do not celebrate holidays. The majority of my shopping will be done on Amazon. Today I purchased 2 fire tablets at $33.33 a piece. What a deal! And I dont have to wait inm

line at Target now, yay! And then they were kind enough to show me their 9.99 deal on 32gb mini sd cards to go with it!

Amazon is killing me.  I went through all up their upcoming DVD and Video games deals about 2 hours ago and now looking at the ones that are active, there are things I was looking for that weren't mentioned before.  And of course the wait lists are full.  Sorry Amazon I don't have time to sit on your site all night long and hope that you might bring up something I want.

Like most people here, I really haven't found any great deals on anything good on Amazon so far. I do get my books, movies, and tv shows there, and have their Fire TV box which I love. But a lot of their current 'deals' seem to be foreign named items that are not really suited as gifts except for very specific people with very specific likes. I tend to get more universal items/gifts that most people would enjoy or find useful. I had hoped to see more movie/tv show deals myself, and I also can't spend hours and hours refreshing their pages hoping for something to show up. They should really advertise specific items or groups of items and let people know when they will be available. Of course then they'd have to improve their ability to handle the site traffic, which they apparently don't plan to do even after the fiasco I witnessed when they announced their sale of the NES Classic a couple weeks ago. After seeing Walmart and Best Buy hold their lines like champs early this morning when their sales went live online, I say Amazon needs to step it up in many aspects.

Well I have to give Amazon quite a bit of credit early this morning... One of their Deals of the Day right now is savings on Harry Potter movie sets! They have the complete 8 film collection on DVD for $24.49, the complete 8 film collection on blu-ray for $34.49, and the Harry Potter Hogwarts collection (blu-ray and dvd) for $88.49! I have been wanting this set on blu-ray for years now and had never seen it for under the $50 range, so this was a must buy for me. If you or someone you know is a Potter fan, this is a great deal on these movies. Amazon comes through today!

https://www.amazon.com/dlp/fdeda038/ref=gbph_tit_m-3_8b8b_fdeda038?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_p=fcb561cd-af54-4e34-8cc3-f2a4b0038b8b&pf_rd_s=merchandised-search-3&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_i=384082011&pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_r=W84Y0Y78SNG19Q09RY6X

just got home and logged on to Amazon only to see I just missed the $70 32" TV.  I actually figured I missed it sometime early this morning, and I wasn't too worried about it until I saw it there...100% claimed, waitlist full.

just got home and logged on to Amazon only to see I just missed the $70 32" TV.  I actually figured I missed it sometime early this morning, and I wasn't too worried about it until I saw it there...100% claimed, waitlist full.

That would have been a nice deal!

i have checked the kitchen lightning deals every day-- never saw one for the instant pot pressure cooker :runaway: but thankls anyway!

I know it's a little late in the day, but hopefully you saw this Instant Pot on DoTD...

Instant Pot IP-DUO60 7-in-1 Multi-Functional Pressure Cooker, 6Qt/1000W https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00FLYWNYQ/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_F-qoyb4BC37KA