Kohl's Online Black Friday Sale Discussion

Brad

The Big One® Down Alternative Reversible Comforter price wont drop!   ordering for my sister cuz she works at VA Hosp 3rd shift,,, she doesnt want to spend the extra 5 on them.. she needs 3  and the other item is the SO Junior satin trimmed Cammi's  for 3.99.what is the code for 10 off home?

Those comforters & camis are both listed as doorbusters so I'm pretty sure they won't drop in price until Thursday. Good luck!

I bought a telescope, a coat, work pants for my hubby, a couple throws, slippers & a few other clothing items. The Skullcandy headphones I still need are a doorbuster so I guess I'll hop on again on Thursday. I have $75 Kohl's cash coming plus I think I'm up to $25 in rewards so I'll have to figure out what else I'd still like to buy... Good night!

seems home10 and the 20% codes are not working anymore.  glad i waited and got some stuff last night.  by the way people, if you have samsung pay you can get the kohls gift cards for 20% off, so i was able to same another 20% on top of whatever i saved at kohls.

Both 20% codes and HOME10 both stopped right around 3am ET.

Most things are still in stock this morning. I only had one clearance item go out of stock on me last night during the ordering.

Back on the phone with Kohls this morning trying to get my canceled order from last night to go through.

Didn't need any big ticket items so I woke up at my regular 6 am and got everything I needed.  8.99 throws, 9.99 pjs to go with them, a few casual accessories for the cousins.  I may go back online now that I'm at the office and see what I can find for me.  Used NOVSAV15  for 15% off, free shipping, and half of my list done. #winning   

Edited by Brad
  • Like 3