Official Black Friday VIDEO GAMES Discussion Thread

mommy2twingles

Really disappointed in how difficult it was to snag one of the $99 3DS deals.  I read an article a month ago that talked about how Nintendo had been preparing for this Holiday season and were going to have tons of product.  Near as I could tell, not one store sold them online (aside from scalpers).  And they vanished into thin air in stores leaving no trace.  Somehow, Nintendo thought 5 or 6 of these per store would be sufficient for the demand?

• Like 2

Really disappointed in how difficult it was to snag one of the $99 3DS deals.  I read an article a month ago that talked about how Nintendo had been preparing for this Holiday season and were going to have tons of product.  Near as I could tell, not one store sold them online (aside from scalpers).  And they vanished into thin air in stores leaving no trace.  Somehow, Nintendo thought 5 or 6 of these per store would be sufficient for the demand?

Agree completely. We wanted one for our daughter and never did find it. We ended up deciding on just getting her the Minecraft Xbox deal. I know it's not portable but I guess we will wait for the Nintendo Switch and see how that pans out and get her that next year since it can also be portable.

• Like 1