Black Friday Bingo - ideas needed

budgetsRsexy

So long story short, my dad and I have been BF shopping buddies for 10+ years now and for the first time ever there is nothing we need to shop for on BF this year. We don't want the tradition to end completely so we are going to make bingo sheets and go out on BF just to be in the thick of it all. Whoever wins gets their breakfast paid for.

I need ideas to fill the bingo squares and was hoping you all could help me brain storm. So far I have come up with a few things but need lots more:

traffic accident/parking lot fender bender

Shouting match between customers

Empty sales rack

Line cutter shaming

Registers/credit card readers going down

Share your ideas with me please!

Edited by budgetsRsexy
  • Like 2

That sounds fun! Let's see...

Plastic ripped off doorbusters early

Cart left unattended

Child left unattended

Police arresting someone

Teenagers taking selfies

Finding a parking spot up front (or maybe within the 1st 10 rows)

Hearing Jingle Bells played in a store

Hearing Jingle Bells played on the radio

Seeing a deer run into the street

• Like 1

• News crews covering fight/whatever other crazy Walmart stuff that might happen

Hidden doorbusters you locate throughout the stores

People yelling at cashier for some reason (this happens ALL the time)

People actually found working at Kmart (not sure you will find this one, could be the Unicorn)

• Like 2

What a fun idea! I'm so glad you found a reason to go.

How about:

• screaming baby
  • that person that decides NOT to wait in line, so leaves a whole cart of stuff and walks out
  • that person doing their grocery shopping during the BF sale (I see at least 1 every year)
  • Like 1

What a great bonding activity for you and your dad. Here's my suggestions:

• Fight over Walmart bed sheets
  • Argument over a TV
  • Empty kids pajama bin
  • Someone besides yourself wearing GottaDeal gear
  • Someone using a piece of luggage as their shopping cart
  • Someone shopping in full pajamas and house slipper

• Announcement of a lost child in the store

The first one to locate/pick up the first 5 (or whatever #) door-busters on their list

Spotting an Elf on the Shelf (lol) and/or taking a picture w/ it

Wearing a GD Black Friday T-Shirt/sweatshirt or spotting someone with a BF shirt on

Crying Baby/Toddler/Parent

Man waiting outside in a car

Getting out of a check out line in under 30 minutes

Purchasing all of your list items

Having a written list and pen

Spotting someone snacking while in line

• Like 1

Find someone's hidden stash of doorbusters

Someone sleeping while waiting for family/friends who are shopping

Shopper with Christmas themed hair decorations

An act of kindness from one shopper to another (I love highlighting the positive)

And rianistar is right; this sounds like fun, but would be a lot easier to do as scavenger hunt than bingo :)

This sounds like it would make a great scavenger hunt rather than bingo! You could assign points for each find based on expected difficulty

Sent from my SM-G920V using GottaDeal mobile app

Sounds like a fun app... upload pictures of the items you find on the list; point values for an item go down as more and more people accomplish that particular task :)

I was thinking that a scavenger hunt would be fun but since we pretty much stick together the entire time (especially since we are not out to buy anything this year) we would end up seeing/experiencing the same things so we would just constantly be tied. I can use the same squares on each bingo board so long as I switch up their position on the board or I could even do some different squares on each board to change things up a bit.

I think it would be more difficult to make two separate scavenger lists with relatively equal levels of difficulty and point values, but maybe I'm just overthinking it [emoji1] For groups that split up a more traditional scavenger hunt (with one master list) would work great and all you need is a quick photo snapped on your phone for verification of your finds.

Edited by budgetsRsexy