Michael's Black Friday Ad Posted

Brad

Not a bad ad, nice price on the Star Wars shirts.  I might have to buy a couple for my nephews.  I was hoping to find a couple 16x20 picture frames, so I hope a couple of those frame deals will include some.  I've never done Michaels before but might check out online to see if I can get something.

• Like 1

Not a bad ad, nice price on the Star Wars shirts.  I might have to buy a couple for my nephews.  I was hoping to find a couple 16x20 picture frames, so I hope a couple of those frame deals will include some.  I've never done Michaels before but might check out online to see if I can get something.

In my experience, people start showing up ~30 minutes before and tend to wait in their cars as long as possible until the first person lines up and then everyone floods out of their cars.

It says the gift card is to the first 21 and to shop early Friday.  Will they be given out 7:00am Friday, or earlier friday as part of their Thursday 4pm to 2am thing?

I'm thinking they will be giving out the gift cards at the 7am Friday opening time. 

Besides the free gift card, nothing really special here, but what do you want for a craft store LOL.

:shock: Star Wars t-shirts for $5, need I say more?! (kidding, I know Michael's isn't for everyone)