Secret Santa 2015 Official Discussion Thread

pogiporkchop

Some of us are done shopping (per se)  but waiting for those items to arrive on our doorstep so we can wrap and mail them out.  :D   (Would you believe Amazon is the one taking so long??  Everything else I ordered on Black Friday has arrived already!)

• Like 2

*** I just wanted to let my ornament person know that I posted the ornaments in a "Navy For Moms" site that I belong to and they LOVED the ornaments you gave me. They all want to know where you got them so they can get for themselves. At the end when we find out who shopped for who please let me know where you got them so that I can let all the Navy Moms know.   Thanks  :gdthankyou: 

I received my ornament gift today. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop looking at them. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!  I will have to watch my sister when she visits because she might just try to "permanently borrow" them.  Thank you  I just love them.

post-137255-0-89878500-1449530641_thumb.jpg

post-137255-0-54973000-1449530668_thumb.jpg

post-137255-0-97490300-1449530686_thumb.jpg

Edited by nafcmf
  • Like 2

How many are waiting on orders to arrive before they can mail?

Not me, thankfully. Just actually have to pack everything into the box. Unfortunately, got to work this morning and realized I left part of the SS stuff at home (*facepalm*), so I'll be shipping tomorrow instead of today.

My ornament came today.   Wrapped also. 

I'll post pics soon.

whoo hoo. I got/had a can of boiled peanuts. And I got a peanuts ornament.  :giggle:

Thank you so much.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/candyrain/20151209_180912_zps6l7rgze7.jpg

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y142/candyrain/20151209_181045_zps3f8s71wf.jpg

Edited by lilquiet
  • Like 1

I have everything, just need to wrap and send, I had some personal roadblocks that I have to deal with till Friday I am hoping I can make it to the PO before then 

On the flip side I received my gift today thank you for the Hand made scarf it is beautiful and the mug is great 

thanks again 

• Like 2

Got my SS gift today (actually probably yesterday but didn't make it to the mailbox) and I lasted all of about 2 minutes before opening it!   :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you so much to my Secret Santa for the snowmen and the votive candles!  I adore all the snowmen and the votive scents are my 2 favorite Yankee Candle scents!!   :)

http://i1090.photobucket.com/albums/i371/CastleFan40/99f72b25-bae6-45bc-b54d-52b7a4cb09cb_zpskvdvnwik.jpg

• Like 6

Almost all the ornaments are out now and more than half of the secret Santas.

Two more days til the deadline... The Firm is shredding bamboo at an alarming pace... If you are waiting on packages to arrive because you've ordered for your recipient please let me know if you haven't done so already. Those who have, you're good.

• Like 1