BestBuy.com Black Friday Sale Discussion Thread

Brad

I bought several blurays, Sony Bluray player, the Nikon camera combo, Madden, and Shadow of Mordor for Ps4. Not a bad score but I'm seriously disappointed the iPad Air 2 wasn't included. Derek on the Bestbuy forum said because it is on the front page and is considered a doorbusters the likelihood of it being included in the Bestbuy.com sale is slim.

But he has already announced the video game console bundles will be included in it.

FYI, I was able to Price Adjust my Onkyo receiver I purchased 15 days ago.  Saved $160, printed out the page and did it in store. :)  Mind you... I wouldn't have been able to do this if I wasn't an Elite member.

is this stuff only live for elite members?

Yes, but I helped out my friends by letting them use my account.  They purchased a couple of the 40in TV's.  I imagine as long as you don't to wild, this is possible.
Edited by Klownicle

You never know with Bestbuy. If it goes like last night/this morning for elite members there were a few DVDs available around 2:00 am, but most of the Black Friday prices became available around 5:00 am.

Edited by Kim3498
  • Like 1

FYI, I was able to Price Adjust my Onkyo receiver I purchased 15 days ago. Saved $160, printed out the page and did it in store. :) Mind you... I wouldn't have been able to do this if I wasn't an Elite member.

Yes, but I helped out my friends by letting them use my account. They purchased a couple of the 40in TV's. I imagine as long as you don't to wild, this is possible.

You're gonna love that Onkyo receiver. They make good quality stuff. I've had two over the years and they'd both probably still be working if one of them hadn't been damaged in a move. I replaced it with a Denon and have regretted it - it's been in the shop twice and needs it again, but is out of warranty. Going back to Onkyo next time.

So....friend....I'm looking to score the Disney Infinity 2.0 Marvel set for the WiiU....

for $2.99 shipping im just going to bit the bullet if it goes on sale for us. as the drive out to the store isn't worth it, I don't really have to have this deal so I may just pass on it, but I do still want the Titanic movie they will have on sale whenever the full sale goes online..

IT's online