Walmart's big pre-Black Friday sale starts this Friday (ad link inside)

Brad

I bought the Emerson last night for $298, my store only had one. This morning at 7:45am I went to have a price adjustment. Smooth transaction, they have to return it and buy it again for $115.00. Good price for a guest bedroom TV.  I also bought the movie How to train a dragon 2.  Items were ringing already at a sale price before 8:00am.

Yeah I was at my Walmart at 7 am, went and grabbed the tv and it already rang up at the 115. I was happy I didn't have to stand around and wait.

• Like 1

Just got the email that my Skylanders store pick-up was cancelled. Not a big deal; I'm already at work so I may stop by another location later. Otherwise I'll be at Target first thing Sunday morning to get it for $39.99 along with redcard discount.

ToysRUs has this for 39.99 for their Todays Deal. I don't know anything about Skylanders but it looks like the same thing

Edited by diana03

As usual, walmart is a waste of time. Got to my local store, was told they had 4 "left" and I was 4th in line. Then one of the associates calls over and says they only have 3 as someone else had already paid for theirs in advance of the start time.

All this happened before the 8am start time. When I spoke to an assistant manager I was told there had been a mistake by an associate and I was out of luck.

Calling their corporate office was also a huge waste of time as they appeared not to be bothered in any way by this screw up. They did say that the store was given a minimum of 10 TV's, so what happened to the other 6 is anybody's guess.

I have to say that I am not surprised. I would imagine this will be happening all over the place.

My store received none, told us it was on line only, then said their store was too small. Customer service call after 22 min on hold was told to repeat to district manager and call back in a few hours when corporate lets them know what they are going to do!!

They cancelled my skylander's order for in store pick up and now it's sold out for both platforms that I could've used online and in store. Walmart you suck, I'm contemplating canceling my other in store pick up item and just boycotting you for the season. (My order was placed at 7:50 pm)

Sadly, Walmart  has no incentive to do anything to improve their customer service when it comes to these sales and how badly they are handled. There appears to be no accountability at any level of this company as a few disgruntled customers is just a part of doing business for this mega company.

I was able to get the Skylanders for 360 in the 2nd Walmart I went to.  The TVs were sold out at both.  The 2nd store was letting people put them on layaway...unfortunately that side of town I can guarantee that more than half of those tvs will never be picked up.

They should send a cancellation email funny thing is my card has been charged but I can't get my money back on it till it comes out of pending

Shoot, i got the cancellation email saying my card wasn't charged. It is my son's and he is in school so I will have to ask him later if they took it twice.

just check again, in the order tracking page, it says processing... still lol but on the order summary page I does say this order has been cancelled.

back to my orginal plan now I guess, sitting in front of Target all day on Thanksgiving to get my Tv's there

• Like 1

just check again, in the order tracking page, it says processing... still lol but on the order summary page I does say this order has been cancelled.

back to my orginal plan now I guess, sitting in front of Target all day on Thanksgiving to get my Tv's there

Last year Target had online one of the doorbuster TV around 3:00am.  You might want to give it a try.

Terrible shopping experience this morning . Got to my local WM at 5:00 this morning only to be told a few hours later that they didnt have ANY $115 tvs (neither the Emerson or the Element). They never got any in and would not be having any.  :gdangry3:  :curse:  :gdboxer: