Black Friday LIVE 2014 Webcast Schedule & Information Thread

bigjimslade

I was hoping you would switch to hangouts this year so I could cast it on the big screen...  60" of BigJimSlade!

:)

Looking forward to the casts.

BTW...  Livestream is listing it as starting an our later than what you have above... what time is it actually starting?

I missed the webcast tonight because all the emails I received promoting it, said it was starting at 9pm EST. And even when I showed up at 8:56 EST, it was counting down saying webcast will be live in 4 minutes, and than after about 2 minutes of waiting, an archived video popped up, as the webcast had just ended.................

I have reached out to Livestream to work this issue out.

You can watch the recorded webcast.

I missed the webcast tonight because all the emails I received promoting it, said it was starting at 9pm EST. And even when I showed up at 8:56 EST, it was counting down saying webcast will be live in 4 minutes, and than after about 2 minutes of waiting, an archived video popped up, as the webcast had just ended.................

As seen on the cover of such prestigious magazines as Sky Mall, Cat Fancy and Limousine Digest.  It is BLACK FRIDAY LIVE!

Our next webcast will be NOV 1st 2014 - SATURDAY

We will be having our webcast on Livestream at the link below.  This week we will be discussing the already leaked Black Friday ads, Black Friday news, contests and we will be answering your Black Friday questions LIVE on the air.  The chat room will also be open so please join us!   

https://new.livestream.com/gottadeal

You can start asking your Black Friday questions for the webcast now!  Go to the link below and click "Ask as question"

http://www.blackfrid...cast</span>.com

The webcast will start at 7PM Central time. Below are the times for time zones in North America and our friends overseas.

UTC – 12:00AM Sunday
Eastern – 8:00PM
Central – 7:00PM
Mountain – 6:00PM
Pacific – 5:00PM
Alaska – 4:00PM
Aleutian Islands – 3:00PM
Hawaii – 2:00PM
Guam – 1:00PM

For more information about our webcasts this year please visit the webcast info thread at the link below.

http://forums.gottad...rmation-thread/

Be there. Aloha

WARNING!!! livestream has already changed their time 1 hour ahead of the time change this weekend, we found this out the other day. DO NOT show up at the time on livestream or by the email you receive from them about it

also dont forget to change your clocks if you need to after the show lol

or change it before and you will be on time then lol

I get what you're saying, you would like the ads on screen and not Big Jim (no offense Big Jim) as he is going through the ads.  I like this idea, but (and I admit I haven't tuned in this year) if its like previous years, he doesn't go over every item, and sometimes skims the pages if the sales aren't noteworthy.  Because of this, it is tough for the pages to be in sync with what he is discussing as sometimes he goes through pages in quick succession.

By the way I hope to make at least one of the webcasts this year, likely this week since Mizzou has a bye week and won't be playing.