Go Pro Camera

smurfgirl

• 4 weeks later...

oh my word! ha ha

While I would love to see some $$ off the cameras themselves, I would settle for a sweet deal on a large bundle of accessories to go with the camera. Perhaps a camera + accessories bundle that made the extras almost free or something. With everything I want with my camera, I'm adding an extra $100 easily. 

Go Pro is what my Daughter wants for Xmas also.  I originally wanted the Hero 3+ Black but cannot find it anywhere I think it is discontinued. The Hero 4 is out so looking at getting her the silver.  Don't have a 4K tv so really dont need the more expensive one. jutz0420 where did you put yours on layaway.  My Walmart does not have the Hero 4s yet.

If that's the only thing you want and your close to a Gander Mountain and plan on going early How's FREE SOUND, limit 1 per store Hero 3 for Free best deal ever <<<<< FREE

I'm hoping to get there right after im done at Walmart.would love to score this for my hubby.

This is the only thing on my husband's list, so I am hoping to get the best buy deal!  If not, then Target is my backup plan!

Any idea on how popular this is going to be?  Does anybody think the Best Buy bundle will be available online for the Black Friday price?

Thanks!