Walmart Layaway?

gatorburg

And when I go back which should be this evening, maybe tomorrow morning as I have an order to pick up, I will get a pic of the large banner that they have up outside stating that Christmas layaway starts August 29th. I mean, I have no reason to lie or make this up, lol.

Here's the phone number if y'all wanna give them a call. I just called myself and was told August 29th.

(606) 789 - 8920.

You and I shop at the same walmart! ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Sale or clearance? Clearance items can't be put in layaway. An item on sale can tho

Our walmart was all for letting you put clearance items in Layaway. During the big clearance event at the end of August the toy aisles were covered in big orange signs that said "Layaway Now Available. Clearance Toys Included!" .. I put a few clearance priced Monster High and Lalaloopsy dolls my girls had been pining for in layaway without a hitch.

Hi there - I need a new laptop and was considering putting one on layaway at Walmart.  I've never put anything on layaway at Walmart so my question is if the black friday price of the laptop I have on layaway is cheaper/better deal can I get the bf price/deal?  Seems to me the answer would be no but I'm not a frequent Walmart shopper and sometimes their policies surprise me.  

Hi there - I need a new laptop and was considering putting one on layaway at Walmart. I've never put anything on layaway at Walmart so my question is if the black friday price of the laptop I have on layaway is cheaper/better deal can I get the bf price/deal? Seems to me the answer would be no but I'm not a frequent Walmart shopper and sometimes their policies surprise me.

No unfortunately they won't adjust the prices for black friday

• 2 weeks later...

But will the savings catcher catch it if you get it out of layaway a day or two before and scan the receipt on thanksgiving??

Savings catcher does not apply to electronics or toys outside of Walmart's Chosen top 20. It is good on dvd's and blu-Rays. So most BF big items will not be eligible.