Target 90%

simonalex

Guest Deals4Me

I called this morning and the woman said Sunday... I dont believe it though. Seems odd that yesterday they were super condensing....

I am going tomorrow... I suspect tomorrow big time....

Seems to long to keep christmas around...

thats okay, I used the hiding it under the liftable shelves!

I called this morning and the woman said Sunday... I dont believe it though. Seems odd that yesterday they were super condensing....

I am going tomorrow... I suspect tomorrow big time....

Seems to long to keep christmas around...

thats okay, I used the hiding it under the liftable shelves!

I am not being judgemental, but you do realize that there are cameras all over Target don't you? They are not dummy cameras they are monitored. Not sure what they could say or do about hiding stuff under shelves, but I just thought you would want to know.

But anyway tomorrow is the day for 90%.

Guest RedStateGirl

I am not being judgemental, but you do realize that there are cameras all over Target don't you? They are not dummy cameras they are monitored. Not sure what they could say or do about hiding stuff under shelves, but I just thought you would want to know.

But anyway tomorrow is the day for 90%.

LOL, you are kidding right?? She is not stealing. I do not think there are any laws or regulations about hiding stuff. But I do think it is a good idea if there is something that you want, it won't hurt anything. Sorry I just think it's funny. Yes tomorrow should be 90% off and people could call when they open and the store rep should be able to tell them if the items are 90% off or not, but I would want to be there when they open just to be sure, or all the goodies can get picked over rather quickly at 90% off.:yay:

90% in Jonesboro, Arkansas today!

I got there a little after 8 and there were more employees than customers back in the Christmas department! :eek: However, that said, I did get a few things: Christmas CD for $0.59; two Christmas shirts for my daughter $0.49/each; two bags of Christmas potpourri $0.99/each; JOY decoration for mantle or shelf for $1.49; and two more sets of 2-pc long underwear pjs for my daughter $3.98/each (non-Christmas, but 50% off).

Happy shopping y'all! :g_dance:

I just left Target in JAcksonville Florida and hit the jackpot. 90% off and they even included any christmas theme blankets, sheet sets, toys that were in holiday theme packages. and of course the usual christmas paper, holiday decorations, bows and more and more. I even got a set of flannel sheets (queen) for 1.99. I have no idea how they accidently? got marked down. There were only 2 others there so we were having an absolute score! By the time I left, it was well picked over, but at 90% off, probably still many treasures hiding under the piles and piles of stuff. Have fun !

they even included any christmas theme blankets, sheet sets, toys that were in holiday theme packages

Okay - I didn't even think of it including that (our Target just opened in October). Guess I'll go back at lunch and look a little closer at those - they were over in the linens dept and I never even stepped foot in that dept.

Update - went at lunch. I was able to find these items NOT in the Christmas section, but still rang up at 90% off ... 5-pack girl's socks (one in a Christmas tree shaped bag; one in a Snowman shaped bag) for $0.79/each; 12-pack green tealight candles $0.59; plain black "holiday" tights $0.39; and a table runner with velvet burn-out poinsettias for $1.49.

I already posted this in the Perimeter Perusing thread, but I'll share again...

At the Gator Town store:

Libbey Cancun 7-piece Glass Margarita Set $19.99 ---> $1.99

(2) Thomas O'Brien Ivory Leaf Mugs $4.99 ---> 49 cents

(2) Thomas O'Brien Ivory Leaf Bowls $4.99 ---> 49 cents

(6) Thomas O'Brien Ivory Leaf Salad Plates $4.99 ---> 9 cents

(6) Thomas O'Brien Ivory Leaf Dinner Plates $5.99 ---> 59 cents

(6) Thomas O'Brien Green Leaf Mugs $4.99 ---> 49 cents

(2) Thomas O'Brien Green Leaf Bowls $4.99 ---> 49 cents

(3) Thomas O'Brien Green Leaf Salad Plates</a> $4.99 ---> 49 cents

(2) Plaid tree skirts with faux fur trim $39.99 ---> 39 cents

(1) NBC Sounds of Chr-stmas CD $5.99 ---> 59 cents

(3) Peanauts themed winter decorative flag $12.99 ---> $1.29

gift wrap, peel and stick gift tags, and various ornaments

Total before FL state sales tax: $35.80

DH and I went to 4 Targets tonight, and got a ton of stuff.

A- 1.46

B-10.41

C- 31.00 (21.43 of this was 90% off)

D- 12.09

Everything we bought unless noted was 90% off. DH jokingly said, isn't it interesting how we didn't want this stuff when it was 75% off, but now that it is 90% off we do. Now I just have to figure out where to put all of our great deals :D

woohoo! went today and the most expensive thing i got was the xmas cd for 59 cents! there was still a ton of paper, got some tags, they still have boxes (i wanted shirt boxes, and they only had HUGE boxes left), bows, random decorations, etc.

west hollywood, CA

On Thurs here it was only 75% bought around $50. On Friday I went and spent 32.48 and everything was 90% off. Well on Sat. we went by another Target (gotta love Target hee hee) and spent 15.31 on more stuff that was 90% off.

Lots of stuff for Christmas and Sat I found little trucks marked down to .09 and ninja turtles (little ones that walk) for .19 Bought them out. They are going to be great for B-day gift bags. I have three boys so almost all our parties are boys.

The toys here are still 30% off. I only bought the playdough table for 13.98. Other Christmas stuff here is still not marked down.

I'll have to check back later though, my husband thinks I'm nuts for going to different Targets and checking different days. Oh well :)

The toys here are still 30% off. I only bought the playdough table for 13.98. Other Christmas stuff here is still not marked down.

These are the scanned prices? Here in Gator Town, most of the toys are still stickered at 30% off, but are scanning lower, with many already at 75% off.

Several holiday themed dishware and Rubbermaid containers at Gator Town are still stickered and scanning 30% off. However on the AOL board some posters are saying their cashiers are manually adjusting the prices to 90% off. YMMV.

These are the scanned prices? Here in Gator Town, most of the toys are still stickered at 30% off, but are scanning lower, with many already at 75% off.

Several holiday themed dishware and Rubbermaid containers at Gator Town are still stickered and scanning 30% off. However on the AOL board some posters are saying their cashiers are manually adjusting the prices to 90% off. YMMV.

The toys here are for the most part still scanning at 30% only one item i tried is 50%. I last tried on Friday. I will go back in the morning when i get off from work and try again.