Target 90%

simonalex

None of the markdown shedules I've seen this year said yesterday was 75% off day. Every schedule I saw said either Thursday, Friday, Sunday, or Monday.

I know in the past 50% lasted a week, and through the weekend after Chr-stmas for sure, so this going 75% off on Saturday really took me by surprise. I plan on going to my Target after taking Beorn to school every morning next week until it does hit 90% off.

You can also go online to target.com and search on christmas. They have a few items there, but the main thing is, you can gage by what the sale is there (currently 75%) off and have an idea of what the store is. Target is one company that almost always marks seasonal merchandise down at the same time at every store, and online.

I hope its not true but I'm reading that things are starting to be salvaged at 75% and that they may not go to 90%. 2 people on another board said they hit Target this morning and things were being taken off the shelves and boxed up. I really hope not!

Vicki

Guest RedStateGirl
Went to Target today and it is still 75% off and there is quite a bit left, I may go every morning this week just in case for the 90% off.:gd_army:

Guest Deals4Me

I work at Target and it vareis form distrcit to district. I am in district 5, and that is the midwest region, and our 90% started today, (jan 3).

Not quite...I went this morning and its not. By far not. And I would be in the same district.

I suspect on Wednesday to be quite honest.

Just returned from Target in suburb of Philadelphia. Very little remains of Christmas items. Still selling at 75%. Would not expect those items to remain on shelf another day. They were already restocking surrounding aisles with Valentine's Day items.

Guest RedStateGirl
Mine actually does have quite a bit left, however only 75% off still, but rumor is tomorrow from a couple of the girls who work there that know me. So I hope.:wub: