what type of tv is that for 98.00 my son wants to go get it

stephdig

I didnt see the brand of it on the ad... and info on the tv as well would be great 

The brand is Funai, I never heard of that one before.

32" Funai HDTV for $98‎

www.walmart.com/BlackFriday

Take Advantage of Walmart's 1-Hour In Stock Guarantee on Black Friday!

Edited by drod58

anyone have any prediction if the brand would be good for that price ? I hate for him to spend money on junk if he spends a little more for a good quality tv.

Is your son a grown man, or living in the house? If he is still under your roof, as research have him look up the following  brands that Walmart usually sells for a song:

Hisense

Seiki

Funai

Sceptre

Cielo

Element

Emerson

Your $98 TV should be in this group of contenders. The reviews will tell you all you need to know about a $98 TV.

So pay a few dollars for the protection plan. It won't be much for a $98 tv.  Their protection plans are actually very good. Both times I have had to use them, they don't require you to send the tv back, they state to destroy it in a environmentally friendly way.  Ha. OK. sure.  They send you a check for the amount you paid for the item.  Not a bad deal.  One of the tv's that I claimed would search for channels everytime it was turned on.  Not a big hassle but something I called in about.

• Like 1

So pay a few dollars for the protection plan. It won't be much for a $98 tv.  Their protection plans are actually very good. Both times I have had to use them, they don't require you to send the tv back, they state to destroy it in a environmentally friendly way.  Ha. OK. sure.  They send you a check for the amount you paid for the item.  Not a bad deal.  One of the tv's that I claimed would search for channels everytime it was turned on.  Not a big hassle but something I called in about.

Just out of curiosity...how do they know the tv is actually broken if you don't send it back??  I can see the scammers getting a free tv!

• 3 weeks later...

Mine is not due in the store until Dec 22.  Good thing it is not a gift.  I just got it for a bedroom TV so the timing doesn't matter too much.  Just seems like that is a long time to wait.  Nearly 1 month.