Walmart's One hour In-Stock Guarantee?

angel-too

While I have no desire to use Walmarts "guarantee" I just wanted to point out that customers have until midnight SUNDAY 11/25 to register the cards not midnight Thursday night...

Oh gosh I missed that part!! Thanks for pointing that out! That makes it a lot more reasonable for sure! I'm still hoping I can get the TV I'm after at Sears. Walmart is my back up. Knowing that you have until Sunday to register the card makes me feel more confident in my back up. Thanks again!

Am I the only one excited by this? Yes, I understand Walmart is getting my money either way, but I also understand that they're trying to make sure that as many people get the items they want without, hopefully, starting WWIII if and when they run out of the item! If it works for me, then great. If not, I'll just use the GC the next time I go grocery shopping or visit the store for something else!

I am! I think that is great! You don't have to go stand in line for HOURS and you still get the great deal! I agree that since I do my grocery shopping there, I would no be out anything. I'm hoping to get two items though (ipads). Wondering if I can go through the line twice?

I know others have asked, but if you end up with one of these guarantee cards (basically a gift card) on the Ipad, what happens to the bonus gift card you are suppose to receive? The only reason to get the ipad from Walmart (or target) is for the gift cards, otherwise you can buy it from Apple at the same price

Ok I realize this is slightly off topic, but I didn't really want to start another thread just for my comment, but anyone see the current PRE BLACK FRIDAY specials that walmart is offering?

I didn't look at everything but what I saw was pretty lame, especially the TV deals, disappointed, was hoping to maybe get one VERY Needed gift out of the way, NOW... but no...

According to the store, the answer is yes. That's what the guarantee is all about. They guarantee that everyone in line by the time frame gets an item or a voucher for it if they run out of stock,.

So even if I get in line at 10:56 p.m. and am like 93rd in the line, I'll get it right?

I hope there is just ONE line for all the items, I want to try for LG DVD player and the TV,

So did anyone get "waitlisted"? Our WM had PALLETS AND PALLETS...We were able to get 2 of the laptops we needed and then get into line for the tv. We were #116 and they still had pallets....also when we checked out the corral for the ipad was empty and they still had a rolly metal cart with 20-30 of them....no takers. That surprised me

• 4 weeks later...