How Long Does It Take You to Wrap Gifts?

bfaddict1977

It takes me way too long. I might be a little OCD, and I'm a bad decision maker. So things are hard for me. :) First I have to find the right size box/bag. Then tissue, make sure it doesn't clash with the shirt, or the box, or should it match the paper? Oh, then the paper. Will he/she like that paper? Do they have too may presents wrapped in that paper, or should I use another? Then, on to the name tags, same drill. I stopped using bows a few years back, so that cuts down on one thing. I don't mind wrapping, just wish the decision part was easier.

It usually takes about an hour and half to "prep", then another hour or more to wrap, and that gets me about 10-15 presents done. Then I have to be done for a few days. So far I have about 45 done, and about 10 more to go. Sigh.

I ONLY HAVE 3 PRESENTS TO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still have my parents gifts to wrap and put together and they're both home ALL DAY TODAY:(

My plans were blown awry when speakers on their current home theater weren't compatible with anything else but just means I'll have to scavenge/swap from another room and that part won't be done til next week unless I can scavenge today and get my cousins to help me place speakers on Monday. It's kind of better this way since both units will be fully usable then (ONLY the old av receiver will be surplus).

10:49 pm here on Christmas Eve - STILL don't have stocking suffers wrapped and several other gifts... fighting myself as to whether to go ahead it try to do it now - after hosting a "Big Christmas Eve Dinner" and being worn out - or try to get a little sleep and get up in the wee-hours of the morning and finish up...