BOGO Dr. Seuss books Starting at $4.99 (FS w/Prime) - Amazon price mistake!!

sweetdiggity

I only ordered 2.....I am having a hard time figuring out what ones are best for my 6yr old who reads very well. I got "Put me in the Zoo" & "The Shape of me & Other Stuff". Two gifts for only $5 though (actually free since I had a GC,lol), that is the kinda deals I love! Thanks!

AWESOME!My Book About Me was one ohe books i was wanting to get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

could i get a recmmendaion for a 12yr boy? or are they all too young??

Oh the things you can think and I had trouble in getting to solla sollew maybe for older ones. I personally got solla sollew when I was going through a tough time and it was funny. I buy it for anyone going through tough times now. The character is on a trip to SS and things keep getting in the way and he just carries on being faced with obstacles and finishes journey regardless.

Thanks for posting this! And thanks tinkrbel for posting about the About Me book. I had never heard of it before, but I LOVE the idea! I just ordered 2 copies... one for each of my boys. The price is down to $8.25 (still listed in the over $10 section) and I got 2 copies shipped w/Prime for a total of $8.25. GREAT stocking stuffers! I wish I weren't so broke; I'd be stocking up on Seuss books!

WOOHOO!!! I got 2 of Oh the Places You Will Go for when my youngest start school to have their teachers right in throughout the years for them at graduation. I paid full price for one when my oldest started school so this was a GREAT deal! THANKS FOR SHARING!!!

I'm not sure if the deal is still working but I bought the pop-up books yesterday

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/613ZGV4M58L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

This super deluxe pop-up book celebrates seven of Dr. Seuss’s bestloved classics–The Cat in the Hat; Green Eggs and Ham; The Sneetches; I Can Read with My Eyes Shut; One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish; Fox in Socks; and The Cat in the Hat Comes Back!

An extravaganza of paper-engineering captures the Seussessence of each book using selections from the original text and art. Bold, sturdy pop-ups, gargantuan gatefolds, and spritely slide tabs bring these classics to

Seussational life–from the Cat in the Hat balancing a cake, an umbrella, and the fish to the Sneetches getting stars on their bellies, the tweetle beetles battling with their paddles in a puddle, Mr. Gump riding his seven humped Wump, and more! The magic of Dr. Seuss pops right off the page to thrill children of all ages!

Just so everyone is aware...the 5.00 ones are the small little board books. Not the books that I remember as a child (like Golden Books). Not sure how much they normally go for but I don't think that the 5.00 ones are that great of a bargain now.

Just so everyone is aware...the 5.00 ones are the small little board books. Not the books that I remember as a child (like Golden Books). Not sure how much they normally go for but I don't think that the 5.00 ones are that great of a bargain now.

Yes got my books in...one is a board book...was disappointed....but at least it was free...the other was the one I really wanted....so this can be a gift for the baby coming in January.

I received my About Me books today, too, and was also impressed with their size and how nice they are! And they look hilarious! I looked at one for about a second before my DS walked into the room and I had to quickly hide it, but the page said something along the lines of, "I wish I were a giraffe" and "I'm glad I'm not a giraffe." Then they check the box for whichever one applies. LOL. TOO FUNNY! I know we're going to have fun filling these out!!!

Thanks. I've ordered a few sets already but best deals so far is "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" and my favorite "My book about me".I loved my book and revised it a few times so am picking one up for all the small children I know. It's 40% off plus BOGO with this deal making it even better. It's in the above $10 section but is only $8.97 :)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51PTNYDEFDL._SL110_PIsitb-sticker-arrow-sm,TopRight,10,-13_OU01_.jpg

LINK

I just ordered this one B1G1 free! Thanks for the deal!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

The deal is supposed to be 3 Dr. Seuss books for the price of 2 but once again there seems to be a glitch in the system. You can order 2 books and they come out B1G1. You don't see the price change until you proceed to checkout though.

Under $5 books (I got 2 for $4.99 total!).

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_117970_18257720_pe_00_head/?docId=1000633621&ie=UTF8

Under $10

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=br_lf_m_1000633621_grlink_2?ie=UTF8&plgroup=2&docId=1000633621

$10 or more

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=br_lf_m_1000633621_grlink_3?ie=UTF8&plgroup=3&docId=1000633621