GottaPoint Store Suggestions?

Brad

Does anyone have any suggestions for things you'd like to be able to redeem your points for?

We'll have the GD shirts/stickers/pens, gift certificates and contest entries, but is there anything else you can think of? Hosting accounts? Domain names? Cash/PayPal?

What about forum-type things like being able to change someone else's avatar/user title for a day, increased PM limits, access to special smilies, etc...?

Someone has to have some creative ideas :D We have our own ideas & plans but we can always use more :)

GottaDeal Nalgene water bottle. You can never have enough of those.

I still haven't found the perfect Nalgene bottle. I've bought the knock-offs: mouth is too wide (good for putting in protein shake mix, but bad for drinking) and then I got a couple at Walmart with this ice pack you can put in it from the freezer (it's like trying to suck on a baby bottle).

Want some? LOL

If we were to put, for example, an MP3 player in the store, would you rather have it be for a high amount of points that the first person that can afford (and wants it) can get it, or would you rather have the contest entry method where you can spend a few of your points for a chance at winning it? Or do some each way?

I still haven't found the perfect Nalgene bottle. I've bought the knock-offs: mouth is too wide (good for putting in protein shake mix, but bad for drinking) and then I got a couple at Walmart with this ice pack you can put in it from the freezer (it's like trying to suck on a baby bottle).

Want some? LOL

Buy the wide-mouth bottles with the insert to narrow the drinking path. That way you can put full ice cubes in or mix energy / protein drinks and not spill all over yourself.

If we were to put, for example, an MP3 player in the store, would you rather have it be for a high amount of points that the first person that can afford (and wants it) can get it, or would you rather have the contest entry method where you can spend a few of your points for a chance at winning it? Or do some each way?

I'd say do the contest entry method. High points is just asking for it. :D

Buy the wide-mouth bottles with the insert to narrow the drinking path. That way you can put full ice cubes in or mix energy / protein drinks and not spill all over yourself.

Can ya link me? I am still on a quest for the perfect water bottle. :)

I would say some each way.

You should start with a 1 GB MuVo TX FM.

:)

I would say some each way.

I agree. Actually I think it'd be ideal to have several of a certain item, so the first several people can get one, like you do with the t-shirts and stickers. Then have contest entries for the "big" (i.e. expensive) things. But it's your money being spent LOL so I understand if you don't want to be buying multiples of various items. ;)

But I like the idea of having a few things that are simply available for the taking, so that not everything involves us using up our points just for a chance at something we didn't wind up winning. Although if the prize is something I really want, I'd probably risk it.

I agree. Actually I think it'd be ideal to have several of a certain item, so the first several people can get one, like you do with the t-shirts and stickers. Then have contest entries for the "big" (i.e. expensive) things. But it's your money being spent LOL so I understand if you don't want to be buying multiples of various items. ;)

But I like the idea of having a few things that are simply available for the taking, so that not everything involves us using up our points just for a chance at something we didn't wind up winning. Although if the prize is something I really want, I'd probably risk it.

I'm with Dibble and Numbered..... :D(Yes, I shortened your handles. Heheh)