Can't wait for first ad?

lot-narth

How excited are you for the first ad?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. How excited are you for the first ad?

• Extremely, checking site multiple times a day
    • Very, checking site once a day
    • Very, check the site a couple of times a week
    • Not Very, doesn't matter to much, it'll come out when it does

Well I see the poll is closed....

I am realistic and don't expect an ad yet, doesn't mean I don't wish for one ;)

Moreso, I want the next 2-4 weeks to fly by. I am NOT in the mood for Halloween this year (and my sons don't seem to be too excited about it either...)

Just want the weather to get cold--and be consistent-- not 60 one day, 45 the next. Wanna feel the holiday feeling......and start planning meals and lists...ya know....

Ugh.

i know something you don't know....

:D

Not nice! lol

Hmmmmm.....I have a good friend at Kmart.....I'll have to mention to her that I'd love to see a flyer when it comes out so I can start my list,lol. I also inflate Anagram balloons at a Walmart.....maybe they'll leave some ads lying around in the back? lol

walmart does not let the employees view the ad untill the night b4 or day of they can guess just be the inventory but it dosnt come in all at once my sister works at walmart and she even uses the internet to find out lol she wishes the store would let her know!!! lol and she is really high up like in costomer service or something like that i know she has gotten several promotions lately! so if she could she would tell me but she keeps telling me to let her know so she can plan!! lol

All of the Ace Hardware stores here closed this year (literally they were open one day and the next closed and gone) so I dont need that ad LOL

But I did start checking more than once a day the last few days. It'll be soon and I kind of like them holding back a little longer. It means ads will start coming out crazy soon instead of one this week, one next week, etc. :)

Totally.....we had 3 at this point last year........come on already.

The highly anticipated Harbor Freight ad should be out this week, lol. I thought about going to my local HF store today to see if they had it, but then I realized it would mean having to spend 1-2 hours typing it up so I thought better of it :P

The "good" ads like Sears usually don't start until later in October.

The highly anticipated Harbor Freight ad should be out this week, lol. I thought about going to my local HF store today to see if they had it, but then I realized it would mean having to spend 1-2 hours typing it up so I thought better of it :P

The "good" ads like Sears usually don't start until later in October.

Evil.. you posted and I thought it meant we had ads NOW! lol Was all excited to see "Brad" in the thread.. all for not. lol

I would take a black friday ad from Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts right about now.

LOL!! Right with ya!! I am getting pretty ansy myself..All of my friends have started asking me "What's going on with BF?" (since they know I am the BF queen) I tell them I haven't seen any ads yet and I am getting anxious!!