Old Navy Extra 50% Off Clearance is back

luvbargainz

My local ON is having the Extra 50% Off Clearance sale again, YMMV. I asked the cashier how long the sale would last and she told me through Friday. Not sure when it started. Remember you can also use your ON weekly coupon to save even more.

Can the ON Weekly coupons be used on clearance merchandise? The 15% off coupon from ON Weekly says "cannot be combined with other offers or discounts".

Can the ON Weekly coupons be used on clearance merchandise? The 15% off coupon from ON Weekly says "cannot be combined with other offers or discounts".

Yup, because last month when I found this same sale, I had a 25% off my entire purchase coupon...scored big time! ;)

UPDATE - the sale is still going on, but they have changed it. Now it's an extra 50% off women's clothing ONLY. I confirmed with a staffer that it does not apply to anything else, including accessories, maternity, etc. But the good news is, they have added a TON of new items to clearance, including seasonal-appropriate items like sweaters, hoodies, light jackets, cardies, etc. They are resetting the entire women's department right now with cold-weather items. Neither staffer I spoke to knew how long the sale would last (but judging by how much stuff they have on hand, I'd say at least through Friday). Happy shopping!