Christmas has started to appear in the stores

mommy2twingles

I have been hearing lots of complaints from friends, family, co-workers, etc about Christmas stuff being out already. Personally I love it. I spend lots of time in Target checking out what I want to get at 75% off! You can't blame the retailers for putting it out. If they get an early sale of something, all the better for them. Their product certainly isn't making any money sitting in the back room.

Anchorage's Wal-Mart, Fred Meyer's and Target all have some christmas stuff up now. Kohls does too! I was excited to see the new christmas village pieces

I was just at the Wal-Mart off Old Seward the other day, didn't see anything. I'll probably have to run out by Kohl's and Target since they've got their stuff out now. Oh and I did see that Fred Meyer's had a few things out. Not much, but I did pick up a Charlie Brown Christmas tree for $15 (bought one years ago for much more, but this one comes with the blanket!). With the temperature falling and snow on the mountains, it's definitely starting to look a lot like Christmas (at least to this Tennessee boy). Already went through a whole thing of hot chocolate!