Which Wal-Mart for BF (southern NH)?

jenna8110

Is there anyone in southern NH that can help me find a Wal-mart to go to on BF? Last year I went to the one in Seabrook (never again!) but the sheer number of people were outrageous!...they were rude!...and some were even drunk! (Don't get offended, I live in Seabrook! ;) ) Anyway, I'd like to find one that the people are even just a tad civil! Probably between Portsmouth, Newington and Epping. Or any other that you know of that is good. Thanks!!!!! :)

Is there anyone in southern NH that can help me find a Wal-mart to go to on BF? Last year I went to the one in Seabrook (never again!) but the sheer number of people were outrageous!...they were rude!...and some were even drunk! (Don't get offended, I live in Seabrook! ;) ) Anyway, I'd like to find one that the people are even just a tad civil! Probably between Portsmouth, Newington and Epping. Or any other that you know of that is good. Thanks!!!!! :)

I don't live there but let me give you some advice about avoiding crowds. We go to Walmart every Black Friday and we choose the one that doesn't have a lot of other stores around it. Now we don't go after door busters or anything like that so it works for us. We are in and out of Walmsrt in no time at all and hve time to visit other stores and still get some bargains.

I don't live there but let me give you some advice about avoiding crowds. We go to Walmart every Black Friday and we choose the one that doesn't have a lot of other stores around it. Now we don't go after door busters or anything like that so it works for us. We are in and out of Walmsrt in no time at all and hve time to visit other stores and still get some bargains.

IA. I always go to the one in my neighborhood as it's the only store around, never to the bigger ones. Don't have to line up as early either. :D

I live in Exeter, NH and last year I went to the Epping Wal-mart. I had a wonderful time there. They allowed us to use the bathrooms, gave us coffee and donuts, and I had no problem with line cutters. For the big items, a ticket system was implemented and they even made it that NO ONE could "rush" the store, like the one in NY where that gentleman died. If they have the stuff I'm looking for, I WILL be going back there for BF.

• 4 weeks later...

Anybody have any tips for the Indianapolis area? I'll be hitting the outlets south of town at midnight then coming back up to the northside to finish up BF - so I am open to any ideas! :)

I was thinking about maybe the one on 37?? I think there's one on Michigan Road near Zionsville?? I don't think I'm going to hit the one on 96th Street in Fishers because Castleton is CRAZAZAZAY on BF. :)

Salem in my opinion is a zoo because of the BF shoppers trying to save a dollar or two from Mass. state taxes. My sister works in the Plaistow store and says the same thing I said about Salem. I personally have never been to the Concord store. However, there is two "close by" in Manchester and Derry. Last year, I had a wonderful time at the Epping store. IF Wal-Mart can produce a good ad this year, I will be going there again. If you peeps go to Epping, look for a big guy wearing a Adidas coat, cracking jokes to pass the time away.

• 3 weeks later...

Avoid the Newington store if at all possible. I grew up in Portsmouth, and just moved to Manchester last year. Prior to that I shopped in Newington, and it was always crazy due to the close proximity to the malls.

I prefer the Portsmouth store on Route 1. There aren't any other stores around it it's not as busy.

Well since the Wal-Mart ad is officially out I am defiantly going and going to the Epping store! Anyone else going to the Epping store? I was thinking we can keep each other updated on their policies for BF like when they open and about the lines and stuff and maybe the first person that gets there can text to others or when we notice something out of stock? I have to go to TRU first and because I'm not getting a TV , Blu-Ray or computer I'm hoping to be able to still get everything on my list! I did call the Epping store last night and she said they she hasn't got confirmation of when they are opening yet. Oh and will they price match from Target and Best buy?

I am headed to Hooksett this year. I like the Epping one, but Target, Kohls, BJ's & Staples are right in Hooksett too! I went to Manchester last year - it was a ZOO - HUGE lines wrapped around the store!

we always go to that Target when we pass through. I love it. I can't imagine going to wally world instead!

So I e-mailed Wal-Mart the other day about price matching, specifically Epping. Tonight I get a call from the Assistant Store Manager of the Epping store about my question. He said typically Wal-Mart only price matches up to one town away but since Epping doesn't have any other stores around they will price match Best Buy and Target. He said as long as I had the ad with me I won't have any problems. While I had him on the phone I asked what time they were opening and about the new line policy. He said yes there will be separate lines for the "hot" items (he couldn't tell me what they were cuz he didn't even know yet) and he hasn't got confirmation on what time they are opening but he said he believes we won't be left out in the cold. He also told me to call back tomorrow about 5 or 6 and he should have more information. By the end of the conversation I realized that I knew him from working at another Wal-Mart! Funniest thing ever! ;)

I think we are going to be heading to Epping. Anyone know how far away TRU is from Epping?

Who else is going there?? I will be the one dragging her husband along for the fun :D

Which TRU? There is a TRU in Portsmouth. However, TRU is opening up at midnight . I would say from Epping Wal-mart to Portsmouth TRU is 1/2 hour if you take 101 to 95.

If WM has all their BF deals online, I probably won't go.:(

I think we are going to be heading to Epping. Anyone know how far away TRU is from Epping?

Who else is going there?? I will be the one dragging her husband along for the fun :D

I plan of starting at the TRU in Portsmouth at midnight then heading to the Epping Wal-Mart. Ya, it's about 30 min. I don't need any of the real hot items at either so I think I will be pretty safe. I'm bringing my 14yo niece with me. She wants a camera but basically going for the experience, her first time. ;)

The Seabrook Walmart is OLD - DIRTY - and always a mess not to mention I fin the people rude!

Epping was clean and big.

I am stuck in florida :( but if I was back home Epping would be my pick.

Well it's not "old and dirty" anymore, they just had a re-model. I still won't go there for the sheer reason of the people that shop there! No offense to anyone, I live in Seabrook. ;)