Official Kohls.com Kohl's Online Coupon Code Discussion Thread

Brad

Here's a fun coupon code:

UPCOMING! December 14 - 24, 2010

Save 30% on Any Purchase (Kohls Charge Required)

Code: GIFTGIVING

Valid: December 14 - 24, 2010

FREECCDEC - Free Shipping on Any Purchase (Kohls Charge) 12/5/10

JINGLE15 - Save 15% on Any Purchase 12/5/10

NextOrder20 - Save 20% on Any Purchase 12/6/10

BIGGESTSALE - Save 15% on Any Purchase (Dec 9 - Dec 12) 12/12/10

SAVEBIG20 - Save 20% on $100 Purchase (Dec 9 - Dec 12) 12/12/10

JOLLY15 - Save 15% off on Any Purchase (Kohls Charge) 12/13/10

SAVEONGIFTS - Save 15% on Any Purchase (Nov 29 - Dec 13) 12/13/10

GIFTGIVING - Save 30% on Any Purchase (Dec 14 - Dec 24, Kohls Charge) 12/24/10

FREECCDEC - Free Shipping on Any Purchase 12/25/10

REBATE10 - Save 10% on $100 Purchase 12/25/10

JINGLE10 - Save 10% on $100 Purchase 12/25/10

VSAVNG75 Save 10% on $75 Purchase (Visa Payment) 12/31/10

MLSVNG15 Save 15% on $100 Purchase 12/31/10

AASVNG15 Save 15% on $100 Purchase 12/31/10

SASVNG15 Save 15% on $100 Purchase 12/31/10

Edited by noehlp

This was the first time I had used Kohl's cash online. I put in the 20% off code first and then my Kohl's cash and it made it so it took the Kohl's cash off first and then the 20% off. So I didn't save as much as I thought I was going to. It seems when I use it in store it takes the kohl's cash off last. Should I have done it a different way?

jamlei, you did it correctly. If you purchase in the store, the Kohls cash always is taken off the total first, then the percent off is calculated. (Even if the cashier rings it in last.) I used my Kohls cash online and had no problems either. I love the fact that I don't have to drive to the store to use the discount.

I have $15. Kohl's cash and my mom gave me her info for her Kohl's cash. Can I use both online and use codes as well? It says not transferable so not sure if I can use her cash w/mine or not. Also wondering if I could use it in store if I gave the cashier the numbers and combine it w/mine? Just wondering if I can combine them and where? Sorry if this has been asked before.

FREECCDEC - Free Shipping on Any Purchase 12/25/10

I keep trying to enter this code and it tells me "The Promo Code you entered doesn't exist. Please double-check the offer and re-enter the Code. "

Their site has had some trouble lately. Call in your order and it should go through.

Here's the current run down of codes, was not able to find any free shipping codes at this time.

www.Kohls.com

GIFTGIVING - Save 30% on Any Purchase (Dec 14 - Dec 24, Kohls Charge) 12/24/10

DECSAVINGS Save 15% on Any Purchase (Kohls Charge) 12/24/10

CHRISTMAS20 Save 20% on Any Purchase (Kohls Charge) 12/24/10

REBATE10 Save 10% on $100 Purchase 12/25/10

JINGLE10 Save 10% on $100 Purchase 12/25/10

VSAVNG75 Save 10% on $75 Purchase (Visa Payment) 12/31/10

MLSVNG15 Save 15% on $100 Purchase 12/31/10

AASVNG15 Save 15% on $100 Purchase 12/31/10

SASVNG15 Save 15% on $100 Purchase 12/31/10

The Kohls cash kinda sucks.

I had a return today and they said they could either take 10 off and credit my account or give me store credit for full price. What happens if I never used the 10.00 in Kohls cash. In order to get all my money back I would have had to take store credit. Kinda BS.

When I have returned with gettting Kohls cash...they ask if I want a store credit so I can use the Kohls cash if I haven't used it yet or return to Kohls card I always get full price either way but always pick Kohls card return and just don't use the Kohl's cash. Even if I have used the Kohl's cash I still get the amount I paid just as a store credit.

Just an FYI- wanted you all to know what happened to me yesterday with Kohls.com. I went to purchase a bissell little green machine Model 14259.- Kohls had it on sale for 114.00(orig.129.00) so I had a price match with macys at 89.99. They said ok- but would not give me my 30% off coupon with the price match. They stated their policy is if they-price match- only 15% max discount.I even asked for supervisor and she said the same! What really floored me was that the actual retail price on the Bissell web site for the Bissell little green proheat deep cleaner- model 14259 was 99.00. My choice was get 30% off 114.00 or 15% off 89.99. I decided they could forget it. I asked where and when did they change their policy and where is that stated on the web site. The reply was that it had been a policy for 6 months or so.

I can't link to it (selected items and also I don't have time), but:

$0.99 shipping! Remember the 15% off code! Also, there's pj's as low as $2 in the kids sale section. Also, I found a son for ds for $3 shipped! None of this is in the clearance, you need to use the sale links on their website. Good luck, sorry I can't help more than this. But get on it, pj's were selling out before I could process an order.

Link to where I found the cheap shirts for ds: HERE

If anyone finds cheap jeans for boys (14 sz) feel free to pm me alink and I'll try to get some.

Kohl's carries the Tervis line of insulated drinking cups. We received a set from the realtor when we bought the lake house and we LOVE them. It has become my new favorite. It keeps your beer cold for a long time. It's NOT the kind you freeze and then they sweat all over the place. Check them out and get them with the 30% off and they are really a great buy.