Official Kohls.com Kohl's Online Coupon Code Discussion Thread

Brad

I just bought the Dyson DC33 on Kohls.com for the Black Friday price. When I put it in my cart is showed up as 374.99 but the subtotal was 299.99. Then I used the 15% code (GIVETHANKS) for an additional $45.00 off which brought the cost to $254....and I got $50 in Kohls cash! I officially no longer "have to" go to Kohls on Friday. :)

Free shipping no card required!

CONTACTFR

Thank you!!! Thank you!! Thank you!!! You just saved me a few more hours of sleep:yup: I still need to go to the store later to use my coupon on some clothes but I just ordered the steam mop online. Got the Shark Deluxe for $40 + free shipping + the Kohls cash!

Did anyone else get this for an email?

You may have noticed an unexpected delay in receiving the Kohl's Cash you earned from your recent order. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We are working hard to ensure this issue never occurs again and you can expect to receive your Kohl's Cash shortly. Because we value you as a loyal customer, we'd like to extend a special online offer to you.

Please contact us at 1-866-887-8884 or e-mail us at order.help@kohls.com if you have questions or need further assistance. Thanks again for being a Kohl's customer!

Regards,

Kohls.com Customer Service

So they sent a 20% off code.... Hey thanks.... NextOrder20 through 12/6/10

You may have noticed an unexpected delay in receiving the Kohl's Cash you earned from your recent order. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. We are working hard to ensure this issue never occurs again and you can expect to receive your Kohl's Cash shortly. Because we value you as a loyal customer, we'd like to extend a special online offer to you.

Please contact us at 1-866-887-8884 or e-mail us at order.help@kohls.com if you have questions or need further assistance. Thanks again for being a Kohl's customer!

Regards,

I got that email also! The 20% off code says its good until December 6th! YAY!

Regards,

Thanks for the code, added it to the database. :)

EXTRA20 and CONTACTFR have expired.

thanks for the heads up! :)