Sears Layaway

lmore

• 3 weeks later...
I used this during the labor day sales and got the items off today. No problem whatso ever. We actually put more items on layaway today. But on our tickets it says all layaways have to be picked up by November 12th. So if anyone is wanting to do this I would suggest doing it soon. You do have to make payments every two weeks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Has anyone tried this yet? It has it in all of their ads, just haven't seen where it is in the store. What do ya think?

Sears layaway is $5.00 charge & 20% down, it's 8 weeks. I did a $400 layaway this past friday, all the itmes were on sale at 50% - 60% off.

I used this during the labor day sales and got the items off today. No problem whatso ever. We actually put more items on layaway today. But on our tickets it says all layaways have to be picked up by November 12th. So if anyone is wanting to do this I would suggest doing it soon. You do have to make payments every two weeks.

That seems early to me. I can see having it out within the 1st week of December, but early November is too early for me, lol.

• 4 weeks later...
I went on Friends and Family night and put a 3 in 1 game table on layaway. It has to be picked up by December 15th. They told me a specific amount I had to put down then I have to make a payment on 11/30 then pick up on the 15th. It was a very easy transaction.