Kmart doubles $2 8/16

rondadeal

Mine was participating again. I asked at the checkout about the limit of 10 coupons. The cashier told me that they are not sticking to that and we could use as many as we want. So check with your stores and see if they are sticking to the limit of 10 or not.

My cashier wouldn't let me do more than 10 coupons... So when i asked to split the order she said no. So i counted out my 10 coupons and left the rest for tomorrow... If it wasn't worth the deal i'd say forget it. Can't believe they were so strict.

Did your ad say that you had to have a minimum $25 of some sort of purchase....how does that work?

I thought that too but if you read carefully, that is for a different ** thing. The coupons "rules" are listed seperate. That would sure kill any deals on coupons if it was for that!

Did your ad say that you had to have a minimum $25 of some sort of purchase....how does that work?

The ad in Columbus, OH stated that you had to have a $25 purchase of health & beauty and/or grocery items to double the 10 coupons.

The way this works at the local K-Mart (and the $25 requirement is posted all over the store with the coupon limit-they are strict here) is to make certain that at least $25 worth of the items you purchase fit into these catagories. The $25 is BEFORE coupons. The last time, I purchased:

Pledge duster refills $2.99+ketchup $1.50+Lays potato chips $5.00 for 2+Combos cheddar $1.50+cat food $14.22=$25.21 in grocery(5 coupons to double+ free coupons for the ketchup and Combos)+ listerine $4.29+Sani-hands wipes 4/$9.96 -these were listed as general merchandise on the receipt(another 5 coupons) Total before coupons $40.66

after coupons(- $27.74)=$12.92 most of which was the cat food.

There was someone at Customer Service when I went in that was complaining that her coupons were not doubled and was told it was because she didn't have the $25 worth of items in the Heath & beauty and grocery catagories. I would have thought the wipes and mouthwash would be considered Health & Beauty, but not per my receipt, so I will be careful if I go this week. I didn't plan the $25.21 total in groceries, so I was lucky. Most stores don't consider pet food to be grocery which is why I bought the wipes and mouthwash (which were approx. $14 also because they were supposed to bring me up to the $25 requirement-really fortunate that pet food and treats are grocery). This is the only store that I have ever shopped at where the receipt breaks down your groceries into catagories.

Experienced K-mart shoppers-are shampoo, soap, shaving cream, vitamins considered Health & Beauty? I really don't want to have any surprises this time.

If someone could check their receipt, I would appreciate knowing this.

Everything edible (pet food included) is grocery and everything listed above that you think is health and beauty is... just fyi.. my kmart did coupons right as they scanned the item. which means the computer doesnt even know about any limit. It just depends how strict your kmart is. Mine does not care at all.

I did ask about the limit. They were sticking to it. They were also sticking with the $25.00. It is before coupons though. So it is not a bad deal. I went back yesterday again and bought 10 more items. My total was $30.xx. After coupons $3.xx.

My closest Kmart is like 2 minutes from my house so it is not out of my way at all. If it were further from my house it probably wouldn't be os worth it to me.