What to get dh for presents?

I have been with my dh almost 8 years married our anniversary is in Nov., his birthday is in Nov, and then christmas. I have no idea what so ever as to what to give him.

He is 27 and a avid online video gamer (not warcraft- final fanasty), his computer is very upgrade (what I have got him last two bdays), he has a huge computer monitor flat screen, he doesn't care about clothes, tv or sports.

The only thing I can think of is a refillable cup for starbuck (he works next door) and a gift card. He is not a coffee lover, he drinks their green tea.

He says I don't know every time I ask him he wants something, i don't know if that is just a guy thing or is he really that spoiled? Ideas would be appreciated.

My nephew is a huge online video gamer and loves to go to competitions or conventions. Maybe you could check out the type of game he likes and see if they have something in your area. They are usually at a hotel, so, tickets to the event and a hotel room might be a gift idea.

Does he have an iphone or portable device to play his games on? My son-in-law loves to play online poker on his iphone. Is this a possibility?

Does he travel or drive often? What about a navigator system?

Does he have an iphone or portable device to play his games on? My son-in-law loves to play online poker on his iphone. Is this a possibility?

Does he travel or drive often? What about a navigator system?

Most guys would like an iPod Touch, especially if he can get free wifi via Starbucks.

On the GPS front, I just bought a Nuvi 780 for $200 and think it's the bee's knees!

i was at a bar b q and someone gave me a beer.it wasnt the twist off type hmmm here i am and know nobody i was there with a friend this guy walking past looks and says hmmm you need an opener he took his flip flop off and there was a bottle opener on the bottom kind of like james....james bond LOL cant think of the name but if you google sandals and bottle opener it'll come up

i was at a bar b q and someone gave me a beer.it wasnt the twist off type hmmm here i am and know nobody i was there with a friend this guy walking past looks and says hmmm you need an opener he took his flip flop off and there was a bottle opener on the bottom kind of like james....james bond LOL cant think of the name but if you google sandals and bottle opener it'll come up

LOL My df has flip flops that have a bottle opener on the bottom of them and he doesn't even drink!!

• 2 weeks later...

I bought a coffee mug from Starbucks that you put your own pictures in and did a photo set up on my computer with a bunch of pictures of our kids on the insert. It takes some time but he loves that cup and uses it all the time.

My husband is into computers I got him a few thumb drives. The newest one I'm going to get him looks like a key and goes on a key ring so he can have it with him at any job site.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31wV8IkDB9L._SS400_.jpg

My husband likes his new camera Canon SD1200.

He loves his Zune.

GPS was a great idea. He loves his.

Noise Cancelling Headphones. My husband travels alot. He feels they are necessary on a plane.

It is hard to help somebody else. My husband is almost 47. What was important to him when he was in his 20's isn't important now and vice versa. I guess it depends on where your at in life. My son is 23. He loves Simpsons stuff. He'll want as many toys as my 7 year old. My 17 year old wants electronic equipment (no kid toys for him).

Let us know what you come up with. :D

• 1 month later...

Most guys would like an iPod Touch, especially if he can get free wifi via Starbucks.

On the GPS front, I just bought a Nuvi 780 for $200 and think it's the bee's knees!

Where did you purchase your Nuvi for that price? Thanks!

I bought a coffee mug from Starbucks that you put your own pictures in and did a photo set up on my computer with a bunch of pictures of our kids on the insert. It takes some time but he loves that cup and uses it all the time.

My husband is into computers I got him a few thumb drives. The newest one I'm going to get him looks like a key and goes on a key ring so he can have it with him at any job site.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31wV8IkDB9L._SS400_.jpg

My husband likes his new camera Canon SD1200.

He loves his Zune.

GPS was a great idea. He loves his.

Noise Cancelling Headphones. My husband travels alot. He feels they are necessary on a plane.

It is hard to help somebody else. My husband is almost 47. What was important to him when he was in his 20's isn't important now and vice versa. I guess it depends on where your at in life. My son is 23. He loves Simpsons stuff. He'll want as many toys as my 7 year old. My 17 year old wants electronic equipment (no kid toys for him).

Let us know what you come up with. :D

Where did you find the thumb drive that looks like a key? Thanks!

These are a great idea, I just got some guinness ones for my dh for $8.40 at Kohls. They had other brands as well.

The flip flops with the bottle opener are from Reef. Dh has several pairs (he's a bit obsessive with the Reef sandals). He also has a pair with a flask in the side. I don't know about drinking out of a shoe, but whatever...

I agree with the above posters about the iPod Touch. I got DH one for Christmas last year on a whim, because I couldn't find a Wii in time and he had mentioned once that he thought they were cool. He LOVES it. I almost wanted to throw it out the window for the first month he had it, because in his spare time all he did was sit on the couch and play with it. But he takes it everywhere, has lots of aps on it, and uses it to listen to his favorite music while he cooks Sunday breakfast :)

:gdshocked:

ewwwww!! am i the only one who would be totally grossed out if some guy wanted to open my beer with his shoe??? lmao! imo ONLY a man would do somethin like that! i couldn't imagine the look on my girl friends' face if i offered my flip flop to open their beer! funny thought though...thanks for the laugh!!