Nintendo DS Lite Game System [email protected]

elite2058

Nintendo DS Lite Game System

Reg: $129.99

Sale: $99.00 when added to your cart

Edited: Found a Coupon Code TGTBBY92 to take $10 Off More!!

Silver

Cobalt Blue

Metallic Rose

Crimson/Black

http://www.target.com/Nintendo-DS-Lite-Crimson-Black/dp/B000VXJEW6/sr=1-5/qid=1249819888/ref=sr_1_5/175-1420554-4624050?ie=UTF8&search-alias=tgt-index&frombrowse=0&index=target&rh=k%3Anintendo%20ds%20lite&page=1

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41FNVfcmHLL._AA260_.jpg

Edited by elite2058

after you log in, or create an account, it asks has a box on the right side under the total price including shipping and taxes for it. $100.02 total for me, just not sure whether to get it or not. My DD7 spilt water on her current one, and the speaker doesn't work. The headphone jack still works, I think that I won't, even though this is a great price.

I checked every one of the colors that is on sale for this price, and they are saying out of stock... Is it saying the same thing for everyone else? was wanting to get one for a christmas present, but the nearest target is over a hour away from me.

Do you have a Walmart? They price matched it (not the 10% off) for me w/o any problem. Just take in a copy of the ad.

I would argue with the following points with Walmart:

They don't sell the DS anymore, only the Lite and DSI

The original DS didn't come in the colors advertised.

Don't you love how employees try to find a way out of their policy, even though it effects them in no way.

The ad definitely shows a picture of the DS Lite, but it doesn't say "DS Lite", just "DS", so I see where speeddiva is coming from.

That's exactly why!

I did get rainchecks from Target, but I'm betting they won't restock until after they expire. :mad: I'll probably try other Walmarts on Saturday before the Ad expires. I don't understand why Target.com won't let you have the option of backordering?

In terms of Walmart, they price matched for me on Sunday (a pink one for my DD) w/o any question. The manager that OK'd it just laughed and said "You're smart. That's a great deal. I wondered how long it would take for someone to show up here."

I got another one at Target last night (for myself or my hubby, haven't decided yet). I was debating what to do, but there were only 2 left! I figured I could always return it if I changed my mind. I found a coupon from one of my previous Target receipts for $10 off $100 in electronics, so I used that to make the deal even sweeter.

I'm so on the fence about getting one. Our local Target has tons of them. I want to get one for my DD for Christmas. But I keep thinking that there will be an equally good bundle deal on the DS Lites closer to Christmas.

I'm in the same situation...what to do, what to do...

I agree we are buying one for christmas, but with the DSi's out I bet they DS will $99 with a bundle at least.

You're probably right. but I really hate standing in the "electronics" line on Black friday Hoping against hope that they will still have what I want when it's my turn.